Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 09:46:20 AM
714830 Posts in 53109 Topics by 7750 Members
Latest Member: Josette
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Wish me luck. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Wish me luck.  (Read 3692 times)
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: July 22, 2019, 09:52:19 PM »

For reasons we haven't  been able to do laundry for overall month. Last week we went to our local "always open" laundromat  and, guess what? IT WAS CLOSED FOR REPAIRS!!!

Tomorrow I'm doing laundry come hell or high water .

I'm not  sure what I might find in the bottom of my hamper after it's had a month plus to ferment in this weather, but i'm taking a club just in case.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 10:02:59 PM »

hope you have a dehumidifier & one of those ion grill air purifiers with charcoal filters.....

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 10:03:46 PM »

Now, Wayne, what makes you think anyone---ANYONE----would ever wish you luck? You're limp in your atheism, uncommitted in your leftist activism, you lack the power of a witty comeback, you seek approval even as you pretend you don't, and apparently you have been wearing underwear even more soiled than Trevor's.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 10:42:32 PM by ER » Logged

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2019, 12:17:34 AM »

Now, Wayne, what makes you think anyone---ANYONE----would ever wish you luck? You're limp in your atheism, uncommitted in your leftist activism, you lack the power of a witty comeback, you seek approval even as you pretend you don't, and apparently you have been wearing underwear even more soiled than Trevor's.

So are you coming back just to throw xxxx at me now?  Pathetic.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2019, 02:42:12 PM »

Nah, I'm not back to throw rocks at you, Wayne, I just heard this place is on its last legs, which I hope is not true, I hope it sticks around forever, lots of good people have been here and lots of good memories, and thought I'd stop in for old times' sake and look around.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
chainsaw midget

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2019, 07:18:23 PM »

... you want people to wish you luck because you're doing laundry? 

Why does this topic exist?
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2019, 10:19:57 PM »

Because I was making a joke about my laundry possibly bercomign dangerous after some has sat in the recent heat for a month.

Hey,  some people likelaundry jokes.

Small | Large

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2019, 09:53:44 AM »

.............What made you not to do laundry before?

yeah no.
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2019, 02:13:00 PM »

Having a relative in the hospital can throw things off a bit.

Anyway we got to the laundry, and got ready to get going when, guess what? their change machine had a little out of order sign on it. You know if there'd been a sign on the door we could have gone and gotten change at a bank before loading up the machines and finding out the change machine was broken. But i guess putting a sign out front would have been an effort.

So one had to go get change while I waited.

I only had to club a couple of my clothes that had sat at the bottom of the hamper the longest. That one pair of pants did get a leg around my throat that had me worried for a minute.

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2019, 09:39:45 PM »

Nah, I'm not back to throw rocks at you, Wayne, I just heard this place is on its last legs, which I hope is not true, I hope it sticks around forever, lots of good people have been here and lots of good memories, and thought I'd stop in for old times' sake and look around.
An original family member... Glad to see you 'round. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Gabriel Knight
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2019, 05:53:47 AM »

I'm not very familiar with the inside of this community, but judging by the few comments I've ready lately, that is just savage.

Check my crappy and unpopular reviews and ratings:

https://www.imdb.com/user/ur85652268/?ref_=nv_usr_prof_2
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2019, 06:15:33 AM »

I'm not very familiar with the inside of this community, but judging by the few comments I've ready lately, that is just savage.

I mostly ignore ER. She's attacked me and RCM. Oddly the other person here who's attacked me most also slams on RCM. I think RCM is OK.

And my underwear probably smells better than hers. 

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2019, 01:25:12 PM »

I mostly ignore ER. She's attacked me and RCM. Oddly the other person here who's attacked me most also slams on RCM. I think RCM is OK.
Don't be fooled, Gabriel.  Definitely my best friend on this forum, "RCM" (Ron aka BELA) would welcome ER back.  We've all debated with her; her relationship with Sven is special and involves a long history.  She was probably the first one NOT to put up with foul-mouthed insults AND stupidity. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2019, 01:46:36 PM »

Don't be fooled, Gabriel.  Definitely my best friend on this forum, "RCM" (Ron aka BELA) would welcome ER back.  We've all debated with her; her relationship with Sven is special and involves a long history.  She was probably the first one NOT to put up with foul-mouthed insults AND stupidity. 

I wish she would comeback, too! We had our moments.
But I also hit my son Jed with a empty shotgun once! (Of course that's because he was hitting his brother with something- and he was 17! Bigger than me!)

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Wish me luck. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.