Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 02:21:42 PM
715502 Posts in 53140 Topics by 7764 Members
Latest Member: Scannertrp
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

on: Today at 12:52:16 PM 
Started by Alex - Last post by chainsaw midget
Zombie's Munsters felt like one of those walk through Halloween Horror houses.  The movie seemed to be going nowhere with no plot to follow.

on: Today at 12:12:49 PM 
Started by Rev. Powell - Last post by Rev. Powell

on: Today at 11:13:46 AM 
Started by claws - Last post by Alex
That gave me a surprise when I read it. RIP.

on: Today at 10:44:05 AM 
Started by claws - Last post by Trevor
I'm very glad that Jeffrey "Kiddie Fiddler" Jones and Alec "I Killed My Cinematographer" Baldwin aren't in this.

I thought it would be interesting to see if any of the Beetlejuice 2 actors have skeletons in their closets. I found this  Buggedout

Monica Bellucci, the Italian actress and model, found herself in hot water after defending Giuseppe Tornatore, the director of the film "Malèna," against sexual harassment allegations. Bellucci emphasized their friendship and the opportunities he had provided her.

In 2001, Winona Ryder was arrested for shoplifting over USD 5,000 worth of products from a store located in Beverly Hills. After a trial, she was fined and sentenced to probation and community service.

Willem Dafoe's 1988 film The Last Temptation of Christ was so controversial that it led to a domestic terrorist attack at a French movie theater.

Fans Dig Up Justin Theroux's "Creepy" Side
The 51 year old actor has been exposed for his "pattern of dating teenagers"

Yikes 😬

on: Today at 10:43:30 AM 
Documentary filmmaker Morgan Spurlock of Super Size Me fame died Thursday in upstate New York from complications of cancer. He was 53.

R.I.P.

I was reading about him two days ago: RIP.

on: Today at 10:43:29 AM 
Started by claws - Last post by claws
I'm very glad that Jeffrey "Kiddie Fiddler" Jones and Alec "I Killed My Cinematographer" Baldwin aren't in this.

I thought it would be interesting to see if any of the Beetlejuice 2 actors have skeletons in their closets. I found this  Buggedout

Monica Bellucci, the Italian actress and model, found herself in hot water after defending Giuseppe Tornatore, the director of the film "Malèna," against sexual harassment allegations. Bellucci emphasized their friendship and the opportunities he had provided her.

In 2001, Winona Ryder was arrested for shoplifting over USD 5,000 worth of products from a store located in Beverly Hills. After a trial, she was fined and sentenced to probation and community service.

Willem Dafoe's 1988 film The Last Temptation of Christ was so controversial that it led to a domestic terrorist attack at a French movie theater.

Fans Dig Up Justin Theroux's "Creepy" Side
The 51 year old actor has been exposed for his "pattern of dating teenagers"

on: Today at 10:23:55 AM 
Started by claws - Last post by claws
Documentary filmmaker Morgan Spurlock of Super Size Me fame died Thursday in upstate New York from complications of cancer. He was 53.

R.I.P.

on: Today at 10:21:08 AM 

on: Today at 09:57:40 AM 
Started by Rev. Powell - Last post by Alex
These are my go to movies when I just need something undemanding but fun to watch.

1) The Wicker Man (Scotland).
2) Doomsday (South Africa).
3) Azumi (Japan).
4) The Rocky Horror Picture Show (England).
5) Bang Rajin (Thailand).
6) Bad Taste (New Zealand).
7) Cargo (Switzerland).
8) Grabbers (Ireland).
9) Mad Max 2 (Australia).
10) Cube (Canada).

on: Today at 09:22:52 AM 
Started by claws - Last post by Alex
I've decided to let myself get excited about this one and really look forward to seeing it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
  • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.