Main Menu

What have you been listening to?, part 2

Started by Rev. Powell, February 15, 2020, 10:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev. Powell

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Rev. Powell

#5041




I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Rev. Powell

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Rev. Powell

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Rev. Powell

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Allhallowsday

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!

Rev. Powell



Not what I expected. For some reason, I thought she was a singer-songwriter. It's actually teenybopper pop.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Rev. Powell



Frankie is more what I thought Carly Rae Jepsen was.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Rev. Powell

#5048


I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Rev. Powell

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Rev. Powell

"Here Because of Hope" by Ezra Collective

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Rev. Powell

#5051


I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Allhallowsday

MARTY ROBBINS Gunfighter Ballads and Trail Songs 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!

Rev. Powell

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...