Main Menu

100 Movie Doctors

Started by Rev. Powell, September 12, 2026, 10:19:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev. Powell

50. The Torture Chamber of Dr. Sadism (1967)
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Alex

51. JFK: What the Doctors Saw.
Hail to thyself
For I am my own master
I am my own god
I require no shepherd
For I am no sheep.

Rev. Powell

1. The 5,000 Fingers of Dr. T. (1953)
2. Dr. Who and the Daleks (1965)
3. Doctor Dolittle
4. Dr. Butcher M.D.
5. Dr. Strangelove
6. Dr. Strange (2016)
7. Doctor Zhivago (1965)
8. Doctor Detroit
9. Dr. No
10. The Abominable Dr. Phibes (1971)
11. The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari
12. The Island of Dr. Moreau (1996)
13. Dr Giggles
14. CARRY ON DOCTOR (1967)
15. Dr. T & the Women
16. DOC HOLLYWOOD (1991)
17. Doctor in the House (1954)
18. The Testament of Dr. Mabuse (1933)
19. Dr. Goldfoot and the Bikini Machine
20. Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde
21. Doctor Sleep (2019)
22. Young Dr. Kildare (1938)
23. Doctor Death, Seeker of Souls (1973)
24. The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
25. The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson
26. The Mystery of Dr. Fu Manchu (1923)
27. The German Doctor (2013)
28, Docteur Françoise Gaillard (1976)
29. Doctor X
27. Mad Doctor of Blood Island (1969)
28. Dr. Plague
29. Doctor Vlimmen (1978)
30. Dr. Terror's House of Horrors (1965)
31. The Demented Doctor
32. Dr Quinn, Medicine Woman, The Movie
33. 7 Faces of Dr. Lao.
34. The Good Doctor (2011)
35. Doctor Faustus (1967)
36. Doc Savage: Man of Bronze
37. Young Doctors in Love (1982)
38. Doctor Blood's Coffin (1961)
39. Doc Holliday (2023)
40. La folie du docteur Tube (1915)
41. The Curious Dr. Humpp (1969)
42. Dokter Pulder zaait papavers (1975)
43. Doctor Glas
44. Dr. Cyclops (1940)
45. The Horrible Dr. Hichcock (1962)
46. DOCTEUR (2019)
47. A DOCTOR OF LOVE (1977)
48. Docteur Justice (1975)
49. Tammy & The Doctor
50. The Torture Chamber of Dr. Sadism (1967)
51. JFK: What the Doctors Saw

and

52. Seducing Doctor Lewis (2003)
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

bob

53 What's Up Doc? (1972)

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite



I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.