Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 04:29:15 AM
714329 Posts in 53094 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Killer Klowns from Outer Space « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Author Topic: Killer Klowns from Outer Space  (Read 145193 times)
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« on: November 13, 1998, 12:02:11 AM »

Alien clowns use ray guns to turn people into cotton candy-wrapped corpses, popcorn grows into little fanged monsters, and there are even killer pies.  Killer pies!

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
David Emery
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 1998, 08:04:20 PM »

This movie is great...if you haven't seen it, you have no idea how entertaining it is to watch killer klowns scare the bejabbers out of a small town's community members. Three other things I learned from this movie: It only takes two cops to run the local jail, you can survive a violent explosion by hiding in a freezer, and humans make great ventriloquist dummies.
jen deacon {kat_face@geocities.com}
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 1998, 09:20:48 AM »

well, looks like they blew the whole budget on the clown get-ups.  a great movie to behold!!  {no movie is complete without a make-out scene in a rubber raft}.  and people wonder why i'm still afraid of clowns.  pfft.
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 1999, 07:09:26 PM »

This is the stuff of nightmares.
Dan Lucas
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 1999, 01:24:26 PM »

Probably one of my favorite bad movies of all time.  You have homicidal clowns wrapping people up in cotton candy and then sucking out there blood through crazy straws!  It doesn't get any better than that.  If you don't watch this movie to see the man-eating shadow puppet, the attack popcorn, acid pies, or using the chief as a ventriloguist dummy, then you have to a least listen to the song.
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 1999, 11:10:52 PM »

I saw this movie when I was about 9 years old.. it scared the crap out of me!!  No wonder everytime I see a clown I want to punch it in the nose!  I hate clowns!  Seeing this movie again... it's pretty funny.  I still hate clowns though
Shrewy
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 1999, 05:27:46 PM »

When I was around 6 or 7, I walked in to my cousin's room and he was seeing this. I got scared at the clowns and I started crying. A few years later when I was like 9 or 10, I walked into my mom's room and she was watching "It". It also scared me and I began to cry. Now, I'm 15, and I'm deathly afraid of clowns. Afraid enough to say that I suffer from a phobia of clowns. I just don't plain like 'em. But I still watch KKFOS, and I love the movie. I laugh, and I smile at how hokey it is. But if a clown (or a Klown), shows up in my room, the scare alone will kill me.

Toodles,
 Shrewy
gluxc@yahoo.com
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 1999, 11:40:19 AM »

This was a funny movie, although it sucked.
overated
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 1999, 09:42:38 AM »

I didn't think it was that good

it not funny at all

crap is a word that comes to mind

maybe if i watch it agian it might be better
SEALTEAM2@prodigy.net
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 1999, 04:22:57 PM »

I loved the part when the Klowns came up to that one girls' door and zapped her with the cotton candy ray-gun kinda'-thing.
   Yeah, I'd have to say that was my favorite since she was standing there in bra and panties, she had a nice bod! I wish I could find a picture of it on the sites I've looked up, but all I find is the one clown popping out of the box zapping her, not showing her at all. If possible, could you put that on here, if you could, thanks!
Klown Lover
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2001, 04:50:09 AM »

Best Movie EVER MADE!!!...  from the tender age of five ive been a B movie buff... every weekend me and mom would rent b/scary movies.... and this was my mostest favorite movie ever... this and EVIL ED  you have to see that move EVIL ED ROCKS!!!!
Brian Allen
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2000, 12:09:34 PM »

I think the reason this movie is so popular is that like the movie "Superman" it's based on a true story.

Irishblast
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2000, 07:03:00 PM »

I thought i was the only one with this story:
I was about 6 or 7 and my friend and i taped this and watched it one night. I was so scared. I would sleep with the door open every night for 9 DAMN years (i still do). I am always seeing a klown in the corner of my eye, waiting, and pointing a cotton candy gun at me. this is such a sweet movie, sux it isnt available!
sing-gao
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I first saw this movie when I was about 17 years old, and I begun to watch it, like most of us, becuase there wa nothing better on TV and becuse the title was so catchy that leaves you thinking "I wonder how they got the studio to finance a movie like this one". Whoever says this movie es crappy they are right is crappy, but that is how it is suposed to be, its supposed to be and make fun of crappy movies. Let me tell you guys it is the best crappy movie I've seen in my whole life. Those clowns are really scarry. Many people are scared of clowns and the drirectors of this movie took that into consideration that is why so many children find this movie incredibly scarry. Its one of those movies that you never forget the time and the place where you the you wached it for the first time. If a movie catches your eye so much and stays in your head its definitely a awesome movie, no matter how crappy it is.
klowns@chiodobros.com
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2000, 11:38:25 PM »

It is official. "Killer Klowns from Outer Space" will finally be re-released on video by MGM on September 5, 2000. Sorry no DVD at this time. We're as upset by this as you are. Perhaps a letter writing campaign to MGM will help persuade them. Spread the word!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Killer Klowns from Outer Space « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.