Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:25:30 PM
713374 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Puppet Master « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Puppet Master  (Read 66166 times)
VA
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2003, 08:06:33 PM »

This my favorite movie...period. I have looked all over for this movie to buy and I finially found it on this site. I love the movie. The puppets are amazing. Blade is my absolute favorite. I would love to know where I could get more puppet master items(toys, posters, etc). I am to say the least obsesed with the movie. I loved watching it on Sci Fi when I was littler but they stopped showing them. Then I used to rent them then DvD came out and the movie stores got rid of them
booty talk
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2003, 01:17:25 PM »

I love puppetmaster! its a great movie, good special effects and a overall good plot.Avoid curse of the puppet master at all costs because it sucked and they used scenes from the older puppet master movies.If you are a sane person watch puppet master its a fantasic movie....
Diego Mendoza
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I saw the first puppetmaster movie and thought it rocked,but most of all I like the puppets.Tunnelers my favorite.what I want to know is how the hell did that fake little dog come alive and why couldn't jester come and beat the crap out of Niel for revenge, while he was pinned to the floor, since he broke Jesters head?Anyway it was still a good movie to me. I'm also looking forward to get the toys.I only have 4 so that stinks. I'm looking at the other movies to see some more action from my buddy Tunneler.
Alejandro
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

The movie is O.K , but you really got to give credit to the person in charge of the score, the music is truely terrorific , gives a tone of sadness and madness at the same time.......please if anyone knows where to get this soundtrack, please e-mail me, as soon as possible............can't get the freaking music out of my head ,  I saw the movie when I was 13, then I totally forgot about it, till one day I was playing guitar and played some chords that reminded me the music from the PUPPET MASTER.......since then I haven't been able to get it out of my head ...not that I want to, but I think if I only get the soundtrack and listen to the whole song I will finally rest in peace, for this music contains some pretty sick stuff.  Even more haunting than the soundtrack from  Halloween, which in my opinion is really cool too.

PS#1: I am not a mental case, and let me know if I am not alone in this.
PS#2: Just to be clear I said "PUPPET MASTER" not MASTER OF PUPPETS by Metallica, or THE PUPPET MASTER  by King Diamond
PS#3:Thnaks to the webmaster for putting that small sampler of the movie. Thanx I could listen to that thing forever.
Shina Ross
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2004, 08:48:51 PM »

The movie is really cool and I like it most with Leechwoman because she is my favourite puppet in the movie.When I first watched the movie I thought Leechwoman could be just like me but,she could be my half girl and half sis in my wolrd.And I find she looks perfect in her pink dress,also she looks kind of cute wearing a purple,pink dress with a purple scarf around her neck in Puppet Master part3.If you have more info about Leechwoman please contact me to find my favourite puppet in my world.  
PuppetMistress
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I'm not particularly fond of the storyline, but the puppets were awesome in this movie.  They seemed more animated and vocal, and Blade just kicked ass.  My other favorite is Jester but I like him much better with his cute little hat on.  He doesn't look right otherwise...o.o

The storyline for the puppets I DO like is the third movie.  That made the most sense and I liked the names/stories Toulon revealed about his little friends to Dr. Hess.

~Ami~
Surge
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2005, 12:00:56 AM »

This movie rule. All the puppets are cool. This movie is the pinnacle of all b-movies. 10/10!!!
MondayReaper
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I've been watching Puppet Master since age 4. I'm 18 now and still I can't get enough. Torch is the all-time most kick-ass puppet. I'm really dissapointed that the series ended. Full Moon went under, but Charles Band is back with Wizard Entertainment which will still make killer doll movies. I doubt he will bring Puppet Master back though (bummer). Good news, though. A new series of Puppet Master action figures is coming out. These look way cooler than the old figures. When you collect them all, their bases lock together. Blade and Tunneler are already out so buy them! Oh yeah, and for all you people who say Puppet Master is a Child's Play rip-off and the lines are plagiarised from Child's Play, if you did your movie research, you would know that Puppet Master came out before Child's Play.
lois m
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2005, 06:09:23 PM »

Fact to note....The actor who played Neil Gallagher (Jimmie F Skaggs) did an outstanding job in his role.I saw it years ago but he stood out in my mind.He was in Oblivion and Oblivian 2-Back lash,plus many other films and tv.Such a great looking man and so talentend he was a very noted producer of stage plays..sadly he passed away in July of 2004 from cancer at a still young age...will be missed.There is a website for him but dont know the exact listing...rest in peace...
Rzx Of United Myndz
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2006, 11:13:12 PM »

I love parts 1-5....I even just got the Boxset on dvd from www.fullmoondirect.com....
Natalie
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

Fun b-movie. To visit my Elizabeth Maclellan Memorial page click link below:

http://www.geocities.com/parkfieldnr16/ElizabethMaclellan.html
Toulon
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This movie is a classic by Full Moon Pitcures. I've only seen three of the sequals and that is Puppet Master II, Puppet Master: The Legacy and Puppet Master Vs Demonic Toys. I'm trying to find the other ones, does anyone have any info about them?
Steve
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I feel like seeing this movie but I don't know how gory or gruesome it is. If it's too gory, I won't watch it. If it's too gruesome, I REALLY won't watch it. If any of you will please email me and specifically and truthfully tell me how gruesome and violent it is, I will decide to watch it or not. Heck, tell me about the second one as well because I heard it had BRAINS in it. Please regard this message :)
Evan
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2006, 06:21:40 PM »

This movie was SO AWESOME. I rented the movie right after I read the reviews (for Puppet Master 1-3) and I am now OFFICIALLY a fan. Thanks, badmovies.org, I owe you one!
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

It's neVer over!

« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2007, 03:59:58 PM »

What happened to Teresa?? She was reanimated near the end and then just disappeared.

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Puppet Master « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.