Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:41:37 PM
713374 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Puppet Master « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Puppet Master  (Read 66167 times)
« on: October 30, 1998, 09:07:45 AM »

I have heard rumors that the Puppets in this movie are symbolic of the 7 vices and that it represents how evil/corruption will always defeat Supeme Knowledge (psychics)... interesting interpretation  considering the timeless Tree of Knowledge Causes Descent of Man theory the bible puts forth... this movie says that the 7 Vices and Knowledge are not connected, but are instead seperate, and FOES! Amazing what a college education will do to a movie, isn't it?
BDCriss
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 1999, 05:25:05 PM »

I must say that this one of the funniest bad horror movies I have ever seen.  The puppets are freaky and if Toulon never intended them to hurt anybody, why would he equip them with knives, drills, leaches, etc.
Blazinsun
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 1999, 09:31:51 AM »

I have saw like 3 out of I think 6 of these films.
All tha puppet master films that I saw was all on tv..I think on that sci-fi channel...kool channel!

Every film keeps getting better and better..That I would have to say this one(1st episode) had tha most horror than tha rest of tha films.

I luved tha idea for this film that I have saw otha b-movies like this that used dolls or killer toys. That all of tha otha films lacked tha action that tha puppets give...U know all know what I mean, Those puppets could kick as* in wrestling match.

I would like to see a bruce lee puppet if they ever made anotha films.

Peace, ...No need to rent tha films if u have sci fi channel!!
Whamontree@hotmail.com
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 1999, 10:32:06 AM »

The puppets are exceedingly well done.  Too bad the rest of the movie isn't as good.  Personally, I would have given it three slimes for the scene at the end where Toulon keeps punching Paul Le Mat in the face for about five minutes straight!
Volcore
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 1999, 03:01:20 PM »

I think this movie kicks ass. If I were a person like Toulon, I would make sure the puppets get enough of that brain liquid to make them invinseble!
Stefan Robak
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2000, 05:06:44 PM »

If you guyslike the movie you might want to know that for years there have been neat, high quality Puppet Master toys on the market featuring every (I think) toy. In fact, if I suspect that the sixth movie was made for the Retro Puppet Master toy line which was released along side the toys!  There have also been toys of Radu (Subspecies), Shrieker and Castle Freak.  Also they're are planning to made a Femalien figure with nudity and "special" accerories.  And it'll be the first soft Core acton figure!
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2000, 10:02:28 PM »

I've been a fan of PUPPET MASTER since I was a toddler. I first saw part 5, then part three, then one, then four, then two. I've also seen six and seven. The first was my all time favorite. It had a good story and plenty of "good" effects. I love the theme music. If you want to put a real bad movie of the PUPPET MASTER series, put six. It made no sense, and the puppets were just clips cut from the other films. I was able to point out what each clip came from.
Anthony Alicea
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2002, 10:08:50 PM »

I think this movie was great! It was very well written. I think all the puppets are awusome. Especially Blade, because i love his weapons on both hands.Pinhead and tunneler are also tight too. There was only some messed up parts like when that lady was drilled. Couldnt she just stand up on something?! Anywayz, 8 out of 10 score for me.
steven posey
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

I love pinhead torch and tunneler I just cant get enough -o- them killer puppets ;) but that freakish looking sutek guy looks like a retarted ballon animal.
Ive only seen puppet master 2 3 6 and 7 but what do you expect Im only 11 however I have every puppet master action figure
Chadzilla
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

Halfway decent idea for a movie in search of a script!  Watch people wander around and speak dialog that does nothing but sit inert in the air around them.  Just how did they milk 6 (to date) sequels from this?

Great puppets though.
Brad
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

If you all love puppet master so much, check this out! There are Puppet Master Comic Books! Some are based off the the movies and some are new adventures, plus theres alot of nudity and violence. Just like the movies, the comics are very diffcult to find but getting them off the net is good choice, or a store that does have the comics. They are very well written and intresting. Hope this helps you fans.

P.S My favorite puppet is Tunneler. lol
Rock
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

Pretty darn good movie.

I was especially impressed with Blade.  That guy is nothing but a good time.
Farah Ali
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This has to be the worst film in the history of filmmaking! I asked my friend who I was watching the film with, after seeing the first puppet, if she was finding this film even the slightest bit scary, or a big joke, she said that it might get better. But to our dismay it only got worse. The puppets in themselves were thought out quite imaginitavely, and had they been put to good use this could have been a classic horror movie. As it turns out it was an extremely, extremely, poor rip-off of Child's Play, with lines being blatantly plagiarised from the Child's Play script in some scenes. It was torture having to sit through this film, and it was only the sheer desperation to see even one good scene that made us sit all the way through it. Its a good job I didn't have to pay to see this masterclass on how not to make a feature film. The mind boggles as to how six sequels were made!!!
billy
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I really love the puppet master movies except for the fact that the acting is bad. I love the puppets. I have almost every toy of the puppets except for the blood splatter 6 inch blade with the white coat. If anyone has that or knows where I could find it email me at Guitar Legends@aol.com. Oh and if you want to know my favorite puppet, it's Jester. He's the best. I love Jester
Jodi Ross
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

My little sister and I thought the first movie was the most exciting out of them all. My sister was the one who introduced me to the Puppet Master movies. First time I layed eyes on Lil' Jester, holy s**t....my heart melted!! I've been watching the movies ever since and I could not find an action figure!!:'(  Any1 who reads this please contact me by e-mail on info about the where about to find my baby Jester!(It would be much appreciated:D)

Jodi Ross/15/female
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Puppet Master « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.