Main Menu

Attack of the Supermonsters

Started by giant claw, February 13, 2005, 03:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kruhn

I also Netflix-ed this movie. The cheese factor in this movie cannot be described, despite the gallant effort of the reviewer. I got this movie and I never thought I ever laughed so hard in my life. My only regret is that it cuts off on the fourth episode. I wanted more and felt cheated.

I find it amusing that a conservative country such as Saudi Arabia would allow a kid's series where the hero is androgynous, but perhaps someone in the Saudi Ministry to Promote Virtue and Combat Vice must have had a sense of humor. In seriousness, thank you very much Andrew for this review. I did a Netlflix search as soon as I read it.

I loved the cheese factor and the silly concept. Additionally, I liked the whole combination of anime and miniature. All in all, if you love silly Japanese anime and monster shows, it's like having cake and ice cream <keeping it PG here, guys and gals>.

Gene Worm

To this day, I still don't understand this film. It's like a mix between a cheesy Daikaiju Tokusatsu and a cheesy anime.
"Listen, you've got to get down below. There's something coming through, and it's the nastiest looking thing yet! Some of your buddies went down there a while ago, and I haven't seen them since."

Sitting Duck