Main Menu

Unknown Origin

Started by Dan, November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

"Everyone is very tired. Nobody trusts anyone else." Whaaat? I can't believe whoever made this movie was sued into the ground- the movie must be ridiculous, like a bad dream or sleazy deja-vu. How could they get away with it? And I haven't even seen the movie- just the things you mentioned in your review were enough to p**s me off! Although, you have a great way of mocking the rip-offs you watch. Great site, too!

Scott

If you think this was bad, watch Outbreak and Venomous in quick succession.  The movies are identical, with the exception of bad acting and snakes instead of monkeys.  What kind of sick human being does these things to perfectly good movies?

Nazgul Queen

"I can't believe whoever made this movie was sued into the ground- the movie must be ridiculous, like a bad dream or sleazy deja-vu. How could they get away with it?"

Maybe John Carpenter felt it wasn't even worth it. I mean it's not like this movie is making a gazillion dollars. ;)

Squishy

"Fife" was played by "Sha-Ri" Pendleton, AKA "Blaze" from "American Gladiators." "Sha-Ri?!?" Hey Sha-Ri, He-Man's on line one.

Geez. Poor Roddy McDowell. I though "Laserblast" was bad...at least he didn't have to flap around with a big rubber thingie in his mouth.

yannick

I used to be a Roger Corman fan, most of is 80 movie where good and some of the 70, after getting myself a sattelite dish i got the space channel, i got to see most if not all of the Corman production movies, and i have to say that a good amount of them suck to high heaven.

Is remake of Humanoids from the deep in 96 sucked, and most of is 90 movies suck even more.

I guess that low budjet and lack of imagination is what made thoses terrible movies, Mr Corman wanted to make the fast cash, i hate behing a b-movie fan i get screwed on renting and watching so much crap its not even funny.

Lol. still i want to see this movie Lol

Fret Johnson

Corman stole the parasite aspect from "Leviathan"!

M.G. SMITH

DARN! I WAS THINKING THAT THIS WAS "OF UNKNOWN ORIGIN" THIS IS THE FLICK YOU SHOULD BE WATCHING NOT THIS ONE. ROBOCOP FIGHTS SUPER BIG RAT IN HIS HOUSE! MAN VS RAT! WAY COOL! I KNOW IT SOUNDS STUPID BUT IT'S A GREAT B-MOVIE. DON'T MISS IT! HEY! WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO RELEASE "DEADLY EYES" ON DVD! COME ON ALREADY! DOGS IN RAT SUITS ATTACKING  CANADIANS ON THE SUBWAY! WAY GROOVY!

David

One of the guys in the pictures even looks like Macready.