Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 11:39:52 PM
714195 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7733 Members
Latest Member: Mamie94489
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  We are all ET « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: We are all ET  (Read 13054 times)
Derf
Crazy Rabbity Thingy
Proofreader
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Lagomorphs: menace or underutilized resource?

« on: January 15, 2007, 07:24:38 PM »

My wife showed me this article claiming that most of our DNA is of extra-terrestrial origin. Apparently, aliens engineered us and are even living among us. They look just like us and are learning from us (at least they were until Roddy Piper found some sunglasses and a shotgun and went forth to chew bubblegum and kick a**, and then subsequently ran out of bubblegum).

Jesus himself was one of these aliens, and he was attempting to bring humanity together under one world government, which is necessary to stop global warming and the slave trade or something like that; it gets a little mixed up.  Question The crucifixion was more or less a hoax to allow political zealots to oppress humanity through the idea of a "saviour scenario" (never mind that the New Testament mostly teaches that we are all the equivalent of priests because of that "saviour scenario" and that no one has any real authority over anyone else).

There are some leaps of logic in the article worthy of Ed Wood, Jr., who most certainly must have been the alien ambassador for the arts and who was trying to teach us all the True Cinema, a cinema set apart from all this "good writing" and "logical storyline" business we mere humans have come to believe in.

Great stuff, worthy of, well, something, I'm sure. And since it's from scientists, you know it must be true; scientists know these things.

"They tap dance not, neither do they fart." --Greensleeves, on the Fig Men of the Imagination, in "Twice Upon a Time."
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 07:58:56 PM »

The thing I found the most humorous was the name of the website.
LOL!   BounceGiggle
(just kidding)

Doesn't Scientology say that we are aliens?
Thetans or whatever they are?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 08:01:08 PM by Ashthecat » Logged
Derf
Crazy Rabbity Thingy
Proofreader

Lagomorphs: menace or underutilized resource?

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2007, 09:10:37 PM »

Ash,

Are you trying to add some legitimacy to the story by adding in Scientology (a religion formed from a bet that Hubbard could establish a religion), or just adding to the insanity? BounceGiggle

"They tap dance not, neither do they fart." --Greensleeves, on the Fig Men of the Imagination, in "Twice Upon a Time."
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2007, 09:38:49 PM »

I believe that it could be possible that we are a hybrid alien species. Mankind advancing dramatically at one stage of evolution. You know the missing link and all.  Adam & Eve didn't have to happen on this planet.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2007, 10:46:20 PM »

Erich Von Danikin wrote about this stuff in Chariots of the Gods?, and Lenoard Nimoy speculated about it on In Search of-...so if Spock says it's so,he would know it. Smile

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
trekgeezer

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2007, 08:06:12 AM »

We're all made from star stuff kiddies.

I got the series Space Above and Beyond for Christmas and the big reveal at the end of the series was that the enemy we were fighting had traced their DNA back to Earth. So they were us!

The universe is a strange place and we know practically nothing about it.

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
Poogie
Bad Movie Lover

uuummmmmm.....BOO!

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2007, 06:06:23 PM »

I know we're related because that picture looks like me.  Buggedout  Lookingup

Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...  
Dennis
Yes, it's true, absolutely true. I am a

I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2007, 08:21:47 PM »

If she was ten years younger and making a serious face which hardly ever happens

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2007, 08:30:16 PM »

I got the series Space Above and Beyond for Christmas and the big reveal at the end of the series was that the enemy we were fighting had traced their DNA back to Earth. So they were us!

I had watched a lot of that series, but gave up when Coolio appeared on the show.  Saw the set in the store the other day and picked it up to give it a look over.  Put it back down, though I knew that sooner or later I will have to see the whole series.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Yaddo 42

Where's that brick.......

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2007, 07:03:21 AM »

Ancient astronauts stopped by and tinkered with our ancestors' DNA. So they were some odd combo of little kids pulling the wings off flies and truckers messing with the road whores.

Jesus an alien who came to warn us away from the very thing that we associate with him in the first place? And I thought the whole loaves and fishes thing was his way of inventing hors d'oeurves and turning water into wine just the best home made wine recipe ever. Now you're telling me in addition to being the ancient version of Rachael Ray, he was trying to save us from religion? So the writers of the Four Gospels were in on the frame-up?

Aliens who look so much like us they could sit next to us at a restaurant and we wouldn't notice the difference. For all the crap they put us through you'd think they could pick up the check every once in a while to make up for it.

blah blah stuff blah blah obscure pop culture reference blah blah clever turn of phrase blah blah bad pun blah blah bad link blah blah zzzz.....
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  We are all ET « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.