Main Menu

Bad Movies Picture War

Started by ulthar, January 17, 2007, 04:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JPickettIII

Quote from: venomx on May 10, 2007, 04:33:21 PM
I used Snake already ... But its Time to post a trump card, Onslaught - Fusion of Professor X and Magneto.

Goodnight Snake! Onslaught will kill You!

I did not see the Snakester, I will look harder next time.  We can't have this be like a WWF/WWE match where a character comes back again and again and again.

The Fusion of Prof. X and Magneto is that Xavier and Magneto?  Did that happen in the comic books???

Cool character.
\\\\\\\"Freedom is not free\"\\\\\\ or ///\"Where ever you go, there you are!\"///

JPickettIII

Quote from: rebel_1812 on May 11, 2007, 01:56:39 AM
how about the best wrestler of all time the Ultimate Warrior

Already used.  Sadly he was defeated.
\\\\\\\"Freedom is not free\"\\\\\\ or ///\"Where ever you go, there you are!\"///

venomx

JPickettIII
QuoteI did not see the Snakester, I will look harder next time
No prob its cool  :thumbup: Yeah Onslaught is a Fusion of Xavier and Magneto in the comics. That was a Great photo. I played Marvel vs Streetfighter in the arcade and Onslaught is one of the last guys to fight ... hes very big and really hard to beat. Like rebel_1812 said ... it took a long time and several heroes to scarifce themselves to beat Onslaught.  Edit to JPickettIII I will try to pm you with the story of Onslaught.

JPickettIII

How about trying a missle launch from this guy:

Magneto might be able to stop the jet, but can he stop the missle as well???? :question:

JPickettIII

Quote from: venomx on May 11, 2007, 09:56:58 AM
JPickettIII
QuoteI did not see the Snakester, I will look harder next time
No prob its cool  :thumbup: Yeah Onslaught is a Fusion of Xavier and Magneto in the comics. That was a Great photo. I played Xmen vs Streetfighter in the arcade and Onslaught one of the last guys to fight ... hes very big and really hard to beat. Like rebel said ... it took several heroes to scarifce themselves to beat him.

How did they mesh?  Was it a nother mutation?

venomx

I know who can stop missles ... Super Marty Feldman!
"Of course the rates have gone up."

Till then here is Onslaught VS Apocalypse in a game ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG24ZCiLxkU
and the Bio of Onslaught ... http://punisher.com/universe/Onslaught_%28entity%29 for JPickettIII

JPickettIII

The bio was cool.  I watched the vid for the game.  I got dizzy.

flackbait

Quote--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Care for a wafer-thin mint, Mr. Creosote? It's only wafer thin...

Karma for that one Raffine
I love that freaking movie

rebel_1812

Quote from: venomx on May 11, 2007, 04:29:07 AM
PS rebel_1812 Try to get this dvd - The Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior. Its a really good dvd about Jim Hellwig aka The
Ultimate Warrior

i will.  I remeber Warrior was the champion, then lost his belt and kinda vanished from the wrestling scene.  Kinda mysterious circumstances which lead to rumours of his death. 

KYGOTC

Marty looks like he needs laser surgery.

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"

venomx

I wish Itchy and Scratchy had there own cartoons , there awesome  :thumbup:

Kroogur

Yo Itchy an Scratcy welcome!.....to the dawg pound! :teddyr:

Andrew

I always said that dog needed a collar to keep fleas and ticks off of him:

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org

RCMerchant

"my,that was a tasty little snack!"

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

ulthar

Nothing a pre-pubescent boy in a wheelchair cannot cure...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius