Main Menu

Halo 3

Started by RapscallionJones, September 22, 2007, 07:33:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Vindictive

I've just seriously started to make my way through it.  The game really is stunning and the game play isn't too bad once you get used to it.

I love jumping on the Wraiths and throwing a 'nade in them.  That never gets old.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.

Ash

Skaboi...
Did you buy the game or are you still playing the demo?

If you bought the game, let me know and we'll crush the Covenant and The Flood together! 
(holds up victory fist!)   :smile:

Mr_Vindictive

I got the game from Gamefly, so I don't have to send it back anytime soon and don't plan to.  Let me know anytime and I'm up for some online matches.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.

BlackAngel75

I finished it last thursday morning around 7:00.  I had some thing to do that day and I went to sleep.  By around 2:00 pm, I woke up and I swere to you I felt like I was strung out like a crack addict.  It took me a good 2 hours to get out of my building.
We all know Bill is a little nuts, but George has actually tasted them.
-Betty White at the William Shatner Roast