Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:19:54 AM
714232 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Invasion of the Space Preachers « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Invasion of the Space Preachers  (Read 9931 times)
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« on: February 19, 2008, 09:00:09 AM »

Reader review by Glennman.  An interstellar criminal arrives on Earth and becomes a radio evangelist.  A dentist, an accountant, and a blonde woman (who is an alien) oppose the extraterrestrial religious movement.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
johnnyangel
New Visitor

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 04:45:00 PM »

Great review. I played Johnny Angel. I was in college and the director was one of my professors, Daniel Boyd.  Great guy.  Love him and his brother, who was a fellow student.  This was the second of two movies he asked me to be in.  He made the whole thing himself with help from friends and students, all working for the glory.
Troma ended up buying the rights to it years later, but didn't have anything to actually do with the film.  Still, it certainly fits the mold.
This was a fun read. Thanks for the write-up.  I can't believe that I've been packaged with a Corey Feldman film.  That's cool.
Thanks again, later gator...
Johnny

As an addendum, (did I spell addendum correctly?),
one of the girls I was lying naked with in the field, Ms. Weddington, was a friend of mine who ended up moving to L.A. and I believe dated and lived with the director Steven Soderbergh for a few years.  Pre-Brooke what's-her-name.  Or maybe it was all just rumour.  Andrew, you should review Daniel's film "Chillers", which wasn't purchased by Troma, but is the place where I can forever send people who want to see me get my head ripped off.  (And that's quite a few.)
JPickettIII
A BAD MOVIE IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!
Bad Movie Lover

HELP! WE ARE STUCK IN A GOOD MOVIE!!!

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 11:23:40 PM »

One word and one emtiocon:

WOW  Buggedout

\\\\\\\"Freedom is not free\"\\\\\\ or ///\"Where ever you go, there you are!\"///
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Invasion of the Space Preachers « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.