Main Menu

June 2008 Giveaway

Started by Andrew, June 01, 2008, 11:31:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDope

Like I'll ever win one of these...   :lookingup:

But my fave is the review of Maleorvs, oddly enough.

http://www.badmovies.org/movies/maleorvs/

Why, in God's name, I can hear you ask, would this be my favorite review out of all the other worthwhile cinematic ruminations?  Because I am one of those movie geeks who appreciates the extremely rare, lowest-possible-budgeted, made-by-your-buddies movies that has gumption if not production values.  The effort is enough.  Sometimes.  Even if the result is less-so.  That is the whole essence of badmovies.org, and the reason I continue to visit this site, and read the joyfully endless pages of reviews.

...and I still want a copy of Maleorvs.   Seriously.  :tongueout:

TheDope: bringing the conversation to a grinding halt since 2002.

Undead

My favorite review is: http://www.badmovies.org/movies/bleeders/

This is mostly because it cracks me up (especially, for some reason, this line: "For the most part this is a normal bad movie with a disturbing plot, but good Lord man, why didn't you just pour off the formaldehyde and drink that?"

I also must admit I hold a strange affection for that godawful movie. It was part of the first bad movie night I held with friends. Watching awful horror movies and inventing drinking games to go with them has now become sacred tradition. 

:cheers:
Can you yell "Movie!" in a crowded fire station?

Inferno

My favorite review is the Tromeo and Juliet review. I had to review it for a Shakespeare class. I know the horrors of this movie and the pain it caused. Luckily I got it off Limewire so all I had to due was get it off my harddrive after I watched it. :bouncegiggle:

http://www.badmovies.org/movies/tromeo/

Andrew

A quick trip to random.org and we have a winner:  JaseSF.  Jase, I am going to send an email to your forum registration email address.  You can always email me:  andrew (at) badmovies.org or send me a PM.

Congrats!
Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org

JaseSF

YAY!!! :hot: :teddyr: What a great way to celebrate Canada Day!!! Hmm yep, that's going towards some quality cheese.  :thumbup: That's two things I've won this year. First a Mil Mascaras mask on a wrestling site, now this!   :teddyr:
"This above all: To thine own self be true!"

Undead

Can you yell "Movie!" in a crowded fire station?

JaseSF

The gift certificate went towards my purchase of THE MONSTER SQUAD 20th Anniversary Edition DVD and THE CHAMPIONS OF JUSTICE/MYSTERY IN BERMUDA Lucha Libre double feature!!  :bouncegiggle: :bouncegiggle: :thumbup:
"This above all: To thine own self be true!"

Andrew

Quote from: JaseSF on July 04, 2008, 06:57:12 PM
The gift certificate went towards my purchase of THE MONSTER SQUAD 20th Anniversary Edition DVD and THE CHAMPIONS OF JUSTICE/MYSTERY IN BERMUDA Lucha Libre double feature!!  :bouncegiggle: :bouncegiggle: :thumbup:

Excellent choices.  "The Champions of Justice" is just amazing; I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org