Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. DS

Thank you sir, this feature is cool might I say.  :thumbup:
DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall

Allhallowsday

Quote from: CheezeFlixz on June 21, 2008, 02:37:53 AM
It would seem that the conservatives, minus WW are the most smited folks around. I'm right behind you and I have no idea I had as many as I did ... oh well I smite thee oh might smiter. It always cost you to make a stand, but tis a small price to pay.
Hey, CHEEZEE, you're also on the most applauded list... so, take comfort.   :smile:
If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!

Jack

So, what can we learn from the fact that the most popular guy on the board is the one in the hoosegow?   :teddyr:
The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho

Patient7

Quote from: indianasmith on June 21, 2008, 01:00:58 AM
WOw!!! I just looked at my profile, and I am one of the most smited people on here!!
55 negative karma points!
And I didn't even know it!

I don't know whether to be flattered or insulted.

"If, at the end of your life's journey, you discover you have made some enemies along the way - congratulations!  That means that somewhere, sometime, you took a stand for something."  - Winston Churchill

Either that or I'm a jerk and didn't know it.

It's from people who are jealous of your archeological finds.  :bouncegiggle:
Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.

CheezeFlixz

Quote from: Allhallowsday on June 21, 2008, 12:11:01 PM
It would seem that the conservatives, minus WW are the most smited folks around. I'm right behind you and I have no idea I had as many as I did ... oh well I smite thee oh might smiter. It always cost you to make a stand, but tis a small price to pay.
Hey, CHEEZEE, you're also on the most applauded list... so, take comfort.   :smile:

Oh I just thought it was ironic and I thank all those that applauded me ... thank you, thank you very much. (in my best Elvis voice)

(Cue the music ...)

Lady and Gentlemen Cheeze has left the building.

Rev. Powell

Quote from: Allhallowsday on June 21, 2008, 12:11:01 PM

We have a love/hate relationship with Cheeze, no doubt.

But it's kind of surreal to see Lester 1/2 Jr. with positive karma... it's like I've stumbled onto bizarro board.  All that work I've done over the months with the applaud button just helping to keep his head above water, and now he's 9 points in the black.   :wink:
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

indianasmith

True, but the "Boo" button has been inactive for a couple of weeks now . . .  :teddyr:

I've dinged Lester on occasion, but I've also applauded him.  He and I disagree a lot, but I do salute him for standing on principle.
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

TheDope

Oh, I see the "boo" button is back.

So is all right with the world now?  Business as usual?  Move along, nothing to see here?

TheDope: bringing the conversation to a grinding halt since 2002.

Poogie

Does this mean I have to start baking more cookies?????    :lookingup:
Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...  

KYGOTC

Quote from: Poogie on June 29, 2008, 08:53:40 PM

Yea dude. Make a batch of vanilla chip cookies for me, will ya?
"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"

Menard

Quote from: KYGOTC on June 29, 2008, 11:46:46 PM
Quote from: Poogie on June 29, 2008, 08:53:40 PM

Yea dude. Make a batch of vanilla chip cookies for me, will ya?

Dennis

I'm the only one who gets her cookies, no one else. :teddyr: :teddyr: :teddyr:

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.

Menard

Quote from: Dennis on June 30, 2008, 02:07:31 AM
I'm the only one who gets her cookies, no one else. :teddyr: :teddyr: :teddyr:

Think again.

:tongueout:

indianasmith

Invisible karma to Menard . . . . :bouncegiggle:
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

Dennis

Quote from: indianasmith on June 30, 2008, 10:33:53 AM
Invisible karma to Menard . . . . :bouncegiggle:

So, Menard makes remarks about my wife and then you reward him with invisible karma. Sir, I challenge you to a dual, as the challenged you have the right to chose the weapons, then if we ever meet in person, we'll have the dual. HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.