Main Menu

"Birth Of A Legend: The Story Of The WAWA".

Started by AVERY GUERRA, June 18, 2008, 10:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AVERY GUERRA

Huh?? I enjoy the pain. I'm still here. I was just waiting to see if you guys still wanted me here?? Thanks; 'indiansmith'. That's mighty kind of you.      :drink: :twirl: :cheers:

ghouck

Yea, you can hang around, but you gotta buy the beer, and we're probably going to spray-paint you if you're the first one to pass out. .
Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution

indianasmith

Quote from: AVERY GUERRA on June 24, 2008, 06:07:15 PM
Huh?? I enjoy the pain. I'm still here. I was just waiting to see if you guys still wanted me here?? Thanks; 'indiansmith'. That's mighty kind of you.      :drink: :twirl: :cheers:

Glad to see you're still around!! Feel free to give as good as you get - it's all in good fun.
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

AVERY GUERRA

LOL!! Spray paint!! I once drew all over some guys face with a permanent marker that passed out drinking at a party we were at. Boy was he p**sed when he woke up the next morning.     :bouncegiggle: :twirl:

RapscallionJones

Jesus, Avery.  You posted the same exact message about this movie over at my forums, too.  I actually thought you were a spam bot.
Visit the b-movie blog
http://www.cinema-suicide.com
The required Myspace profile
http://www.myspace.com/cinemasuicide

AVERY GUERRA

LOL!! I keep getting that?? No, I'm not a 'spam bot'. I just really like the movie and I guess that I was being extremely lazy to not reword it each time huh?? I just added it to a kaiju fan forum, but reworded it so hopefully I won't give the same impression. Yikes!!    :buggedout: :lookingup:

CheezeFlixz

Quote from: AVERY GUERRA on June 28, 2008, 06:12:09 PM
LOL!! I keep getting that?? No, I'm not a 'spam bot'. I just really like the movie and I guess that I was being extremely lazy to not reword it each time huh?? I just added it to a kaiju fan forum, but reworded it so hopefully I won't give the same impression. Yikes!!    :buggedout: :lookingup:

It's great that you like the film but you might want to branch out a little. Obsession with one film is either marketing or a mental condition ... I'm just sayin'.  :buggedout:

AVERY GUERRA

Oh no, there's at least a good 15 to 20 films that I'm really digging right now and would like to bring them here. I've already posted three, but just didn't want to pile them all out at one time. I figured just to let each thread have it's own chance ya know?? Gee....maybe I am obsessed over it=lol!!!!!!!!    :twirl: :buggedout:

ateve35660

Avery, my man! Steve here. I just wanted you to know that "Birth Of A Legend: The Story Of The WAWA" is on YouTube! You can rent it for the low, low price of $1.99. E-mail me. Phone me. Let me hear from you. I can't post the link here, but you can do a quick search for it. Pass the word! Steve Wiggins, Director, "Birth Of A Legend: The Story Of The WAWA" .

Fausto

I was expecting a documentary on the convenience store chain. See, up in my neck of the woods, "Wawa" means getting hoagies, coffee and snacks.

None of the wawa's up here have gone on a killing spree, that I'm aware of.
"When I die, I hope you will use my body creatively." - Shin Chan

"Tonight, we will honor the greatest writers in America with a modest 9 by 12 certificate and a check for three thousand dollars...three thousand dollars? Stephen King makes more than that for writing boo on a cocktail napkin." - Jimmy Breslin

indianasmith

THIS is the movie that was eventually released as MONSTER FROM BIKINI BEACH!  I'm sure of it!!!
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

indianasmith

Or maybe not.  But darn it, I know I saw the trailer under another title!  But the still shots are a different breed o critter.