Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:29:12 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Games  |  Name That Movie - Pictures « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 227
Author Topic: Name That Movie - Pictures  (Read 1279912 times)
Javakoala
« Reply #915 on: February 22, 2009, 01:52:12 PM »

CASTLE OF WILLIAM CASTLE?

If it was this one, the Iron Maiden spikes would pierce the audience, just for a gimmick. Surprisingly, there was little repeat business for that film.
Raffine
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #916 on: February 22, 2009, 02:13:14 PM »

CASTLE OF WILLIAM CASTLE?

If it was this one, the Iron Maiden spikes would pierce the audience, just for a gimmick. Surprisingly, there was little repeat business for that film.

Funny, I had the same thought. The tagline 'Filmed in Spike-orama!' would have really brought in the S&M crowd.

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #917 on: February 22, 2009, 03:16:37 PM »

Castle of the Living Dead (1964)? (AKA: Il Castello dei morti vivi)

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #918 on: February 22, 2009, 06:46:29 PM »

Hmmmm. Quella donna looks fetching in her modern cowl-neck sweater, but most of the b&w Italian horror movie from the 60s I remember are period pieces.

Wild guesses:

HORROR CASTLE (La Vergine di Norimberga)?

Give that man a cigar!

Directed by Antonio Margeheriti in 1963-and featuring Christopher Lee! Weee! (Yikes!...I'm staring to write like FJA!)
Here's a couple 'o' cool pics from above flic! Pretty gruesome from an early 60's film.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Raffine

« Reply #919 on: February 22, 2009, 10:21:55 PM »

Give that man a cigar!

My thanks to the Academy for this award! I am honored just be among the other nominees! My hope is this brings greater awareness to the plight of Euro-Horror films from the 1960s.

<music starts>

Wait! Wait! My nominee for the next Name That Movie photo is:

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #920 on: February 23, 2009, 06:15:41 AM »

THE HOUSE WITH WINDOWS THAT  BounceGiggle LAUGHED (1976) ?  Question

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Javakoala
« Reply #921 on: February 23, 2009, 07:01:47 AM »

That almost looks like the house from "Don't Look In The Basement". Of course, some of the exterior shots of the house appear to be a completely different house, but then who said Brownrigg's movies made much sense?

So, my guess is "Don't Look In The Basement".

Why?

It's flooded from a backed up sewer.  EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!   Buggedout Bluesad Buggedout Bluesad
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #922 on: February 23, 2009, 07:24:30 AM »

That almost looks like the house from "Don't Look In The Basement". Of course, some of the exterior shots of the house appear to be a completely different house, but then who said Brownrigg's movies made much sense?

Why?

It's flooded from a backed up sewer.  EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!   Buggedout Bluesad Buggedout Bluesad

Whoaw! I think you may have it! It DOES look like the house from DON"T LOOK...!  Buggedout

I KNOW yer right,Java! I just image searched it...and found the same pic!!!  Thumbup

Dang...I'm so ashamed.  Bluesad  I've seen that film a hundred times,I'll bet. It's a favorite of mine!

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Raffine

« Reply #923 on: February 23, 2009, 10:38:33 AM »

Why?

Correct! And the man wins himself a slightly used grape Popsicle!

Just don't let Sam catch you with it.

He don't like folks eating his grape Popsicles.

Raffine

« Reply #924 on: February 23, 2009, 10:54:26 AM »

Dang...I'm so ashamed.    I've seen that film a hundred times,I'll bet. It's a favorite of mine!

Believe it or not I'd never seen it until yesterday - it was my pre-Oscars movie. I'd had a copy for years, but had never watched it. A classic!

I wonder if this was the first movie to feature a "crazed Vietnam vet" character?
Probably not.

Javakoala
« Reply #925 on: February 23, 2009, 11:46:17 AM »

Dang...I'm so ashamed.    I've seen that film a hundred times,I'll bet. It's a favorite of mine!

Believe it or not I'd never seen it until yesterday - it was my pre-Oscars movie. I'd had a copy for years, but had never watched it. A classic!

I wonder if this was the first movie to feature a "crazed Vietnam vet" character?
Probably not.

It is probably the best thing Brownrigg ever made. Well, the most coherent. The movie doesn't scare me, but he really captured the mood of insanity very well in that everything is normal until it suddenly isn't. I have to watch this thing at least once a year or more. And I have four different copies, all on DVD. Don't know why.

Wait, you mean you actually WATCHED the Oscars?!!?  I'd rather abuse myself with a high-powered sander.
Javakoala
« Reply #926 on: February 23, 2009, 11:55:48 AM »

I'll post a picture when I get home. I have a perfectly vile one I've been saving for the next time I win.
Raffine

« Reply #927 on: February 23, 2009, 12:54:35 PM »

Wait, you mean you actually WATCHED the Oscars?!!?

It's not something I'm proud of and would rather not discuss it.  BounceGiggle

I'm fairly sure I have DON'T OPEN THE DOOR in one of my 50 pack collections (or somewhere), but I understand it's not nearly as much fun as DON'T LOOK IN THE BASEMENT.

Javakoala
« Reply #928 on: February 23, 2009, 01:58:29 PM »

Wait, you mean you actually WATCHED the Oscars?!!?

It's not something I'm proud of and would rather not discuss it.  BounceGiggle

I'm fairly sure I have DON'T OPEN THE DOOR in one of my 50 pack collections (or somewhere), but I understand it's not nearly as much fun as DON'T LOOK IN THE BASEMENT.

Not as much fun but far more twisted. The revelation of who has been stalking the main character and how and from where had me both creeped out and on the floor.  Brownrigg's "Scum Of The Earth 2" is a serious hoot.  He made an awful teen comedy (I think it was called "Getting Lucky". I'll have to check when I get home and have more time.) that reduces you to whimpers of "Why, oh why?"  It's just dreadful and not in a fun way. "Don't Open the Door" is only available through VCI at this time, I think.  The other two I mentioned are hard to find
Javakoala
« Reply #929 on: February 23, 2009, 05:39:22 PM »

Here's hoping this one doesn't get me kicked off of Badmovies.org

God help you if you've seen the movie this came from.

This is NOT "2 Girls 1 Cup - The Musical"!!!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 08:24:11 PM by Javakoala » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 227
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Games  |  Name That Movie - Pictures « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.