Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:45:40 AM
713393 Posts in 53059 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Another show they should put on DVD- Monsters « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Another show they should put on DVD- Monsters  (Read 3839 times)
Joe the Destroyer
« on: July 13, 2009, 11:03:42 PM »

I don't know if this has reached other countries for DVD, but region 1 has yet to see a single season of Monsters.  Sure, there are a few episodes on Youtube, but how long will they last before someone has them yanked off? 

I used to watch this show about every damn week when I was a kid.  There were some episodes that really scared the crap out of me, like "The Sleeping Dragon" and "The Offering."  I think I was more infatuated with this show than most of the other horror anthology shows just because it had actual monsters in it, and some of them were just effing strange. 

Small | Large

Small | Large

I wish there were some way I could watch the eps, short of watching the Chiller channel.  Sadly, I don't have cable, or a DVR, otherwise I would DVR the living hell out of this series.
bladerunnerblues
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 02:22:26 AM »

KSMO Channel 62 used to air Monsters and Tales From The Darkside back to back on Sunday evenings.
kakihara
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 09:47:53 AM »

I LOVE THIS FREAKING SHOW! I used to have to sneak and stay up really late to watch this as a kid. you could try ebay, about a year ago I got lucky and bought the entire series on dvd from a seller before he got kicked off ebay. they were burned dvds, but they were good quality. I think alot of episodes were from uk and australian television. in some of the episodes there would be some commercials and announcments at the end credits. but i got every damn episode! this is one of my most prized dvd possesions. I dont even bother to mention it to most people because they never even heard of this show, I feel sorry for them. This is really a great show that deserves to be released. you would not believe how many now famous movie stars made an appearance in this show. pam grier, steve buscemi, charlton heston, that tall guy from man hunter, that girl from hellraiser, i cant remember their names but just about every episode had some big name in it. I was so excited and nervous when i bought it. i really enjoyed watching 2 or 3 episodes every night for a while. it killed me when i watched the last episode. its almost time to start watching it again. ahhhhh........

exterminate all rational thought.....
venomx
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2009, 11:16:09 AM »

Monsters was a great show! Yes please put it on DVD. Thumbup
Nightowl
Bad Movie Lover

Local TV-Movie Nerd!

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2009, 05:29:10 AM »

I'm a big fan of these type of shows(Twilight Zone,Tales From The Dark Side...) and have always wanted to check this out. Hope it gets released someday.

WingedSerpent
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2009, 10:19:18 AM »

Great show.  I'd but the DVD's

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Another show they should put on DVD- Monsters « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.