Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:03:43 AM
713335 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  I HATE FACEBOOK « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: I HATE FACEBOOK  (Read 6236 times)
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2009, 03:49:21 AM »

I also deny any unnecessary applications, since they are largely a waste of time.  Once you trim the fat of all the useless stuff, then it's actually a helpful tool, but only if the other people you know [and like] use it too.

It's also good for organising events, again because texting the address to everyone can get costly, and this takes away that unnecessary pain.

I figure it's easy to get annoyed at facebook/myspace but you can avoid the unnecessary crap pretty easily...

My thoughts exactly.
Facebook is a very useful tool if, like Dean said, you trim all the fat off of it.
I still get the occasional invite for one of their stupid apps, but it doesn't happen as often as it used to.
It got to a point where I would get 10-20 a day!  It finally stopped when I posted a big bulletin telling all of my friends to not send me anymore invites.  Not only do I ignore the invites, I completely block the app so no one can ever invite me again.

I primarily use Facebook to keep in touch with my old classmates from high school.
It can be amusing to talk to them on it and see how they've changed over the years.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2009, 07:09:04 AM »

I enjoy it-as I have no car or the cash to travel. Or even long distance calling! So it is nice to chat with old girlfreinds and-as Ash sed-re-aquaint with old school chums.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  I HATE FACEBOOK « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.