Main Menu

Ever meet a fellow member of badmovies.org?

Started by WingedSerpent, February 05, 2010, 11:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allhallowsday

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!

Sister Grace

Quote from: The Burgomaster on February 08, 2010, 12:13:02 PM
Someday someone in here will organize a "let's all meet someplace" event . . . and several people will actually show up . . . and it will be a good time.  I hope I can participate.

i would so be there. now, the only question is what shoes to wear? ha

i did plan to meet someone from the board once, however distance and cash-flow prevented it.
Society, exactly as it now exists is the ultimate expression of sadomasochism in action.<br />-boyd rice-<br />On the screen, there\\\'s a death and the rustle of cloth; and a sickly voice calling me handsome...<br />-Nick Cave-

Andrew

I had the luck of meeting AndyC at B-Fest about 8 years ago.  Besides him, I do not believe so.
Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org

Leah

Quote from: Andrew on February 09, 2010, 07:45:35 PM
I had the luck of meeting AndyC at B-Fest about 8 years ago.  Besides him, I do not believe so.
actually Andrew, when you were here in 99, i believe i saw you
yeah no.

RCMerchant

Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Javakoala

Me neither, but with enough advance warning, I'd be there for a weekend of movies, drunkenness, drug abuse and endless conversations about how relevant Andy Milligan is.

Trevor

Quote from: Javakoala on February 09, 2010, 09:47:52 PM
Me neither, but with enough advance warning, I'd be there for a weekend of movies, drunkenness, drug abuse and endless conversations about how relevant Andy Milligan is.

Not to mention screams of "OMG, what the heck is that smell?"  :wink:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

retrorussell

I haven't but it would be cool to.  Ed Just Ed lives just south of me.  Joe The Destroyer doesn't live too far... maybe we could meet for a Blazer game.
"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."

SPazzo

Nope.  And do to money issues it probably won't happen either.  :bluesad:

JaseSF

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"

spongekryst

No, but it would be interesting as hell, it does seem like a family environment on this site.

Fausto

Does anybody live near south jersey, particularly the camden county area?
"When I die, I hope you will use my body creatively." - Shin Chan

"Tonight, we will honor the greatest writers in America with a modest 9 by 12 certificate and a check for three thousand dollars...three thousand dollars? Stephen King makes more than that for writing boo on a cocktail napkin." - Jimmy Breslin

Vik

Quote from: KYGOTC on February 08, 2010, 01:21:43 AM
No, but I've often fantasized about having a badmovies.org thing at my house (once I get one) and party and eat and drink and watch b-movies, of course. And living right in the middle of the country, I figure that would work the best for everyone, exept for our over seas brethren like Trevor and Circus.

So no, i havent, but yes, id like to!

That sounds awesome  :drink:

Allhallowsday

Quote from: Fausto on April 06, 2010, 09:18:53 AM
Does anybody live near south jersey, particularly the camden county area?
I live in Monmouth county, NJ. Not really near you, but NJ is wee. 

What we need is a convention, in a city like New York... 'cause it's near me...  :lookingup:  :wink:  :drink:
If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!

diamondwaspvenom

I've never met any of you, but I wish I have. Unfortunately for me, I live in Montreal, Quebec whereas everyone here lives either in the U.S. or UK.

It'd be so awesome to meet one of you guys.