Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:06:16 PM
714241 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  Ultra-exclusive first-look review of SLIME CITY MASSACRE! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ultra-exclusive first-look review of SLIME CITY MASSACRE!  (Read 1713 times)
Saucerman
Opinionated Blowhard Par Excellence
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hypnotic, ain't it?

« on: February 11, 2010, 06:56:31 PM »

Yes, friends and readers, yours truly was fortunate enough to score an invite to the cast-and-crew, pre-premiere screening of SLIME CITY MASSACRE, filmed and presented in my hometown of Buffalo, New York.  Since Greg Lamberson's not sending out screeners yet, that means Radiation-Scarred Reviews scored exclusive rights to writing the very first review of the film. 

When I sat down to write the review, I felt a sudden quaver -- I felt an obligation to Greg for being gracious enough to extend the invitation to me, but at the same time, I knew I needed to be as fair and honest in my dealings with SCM  as I'd be with any film by a director I'm not Facebook friends with. 

I must have watched this clip from The Critic twenty times (for those who haven't seen it, in this episode an actress becomes romantically involved with a film critic to boost his opinion of her film) to boost my own morale:
Small | Large

And now, without further ado, my review of SLIME CITY MASSACRE:

http://radiation-scarred-reviews.blogspot.com/2010/02/slime-city-massacre-2010.html

Spread the word of SLIME CITY MASSACRE! The Slime Must Be Appeased!

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  Ultra-exclusive first-look review of SLIME CITY MASSACRE! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.