Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:02:14 AM
713391 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Witchcraft comments from past haunt Christine O’Donnell « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Witchcraft comments from past haunt Christine O’Donnell  (Read 41503 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2010, 03:41:32 PM »

People who claim that the left was as bad during bush's terms as the right are being during Obams' areeither lying or stupid.
Al Gore called george bush his commander in chief during the early days of the iraq invasion and occupation, before we realized that bush had lied about every issue leading up to that illegal war as a show of patriotism and solidarity. Has the right ever shown such loyalty to Obama?
Were were the left wing protestors carrying signs saying "Spay and neuter conservatives!" (An idea I'm beginning to find attractive, I might add.)
Did a liberal cut the gas line at someone's home while his family was in it because they thought he was a senator who'd voted for a bush initiative?
Where were the liberals threatening to shoot members of congress who voted for bush initiatives?
Did a liberal ever spit on a conservative member of congress on camera?
Did a liberal governor of a liberal state ever talk about secession after bush got into the white house?
Did the democrats even stop the funding of the military because they didn't like a provision in the bill like the republicans just did?
A rightie here accused the left of "knee jerk" hatred of the right. I don't deny hating the right and hoping it gets crushed soon, but I do object to the term "knee jerk" as it implies unjustified.

I believe my hate of the right is fully justified by their hypocritical, arrogant behavior and their open intent to sabotage democracy every time it doesn't go their way, plus their constant lies about everything and everyone who disagrees with them.

Hey, Mean Machine, you are a guest here.  I don't disagree with much of what you've cited, however, I started this thread which means simply that I can lock it or remove it.  I am not a moderator, but some of your commentary is pushing the envelope, and, as a guest, I don't expect it will be well tolerated for long.  Tone it down and keep it civil, please.  

Why don't you join the website?  

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Umaril The Unfeathered
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Pelinal na vasha, racuvar! Sa yando tyavoy nagaia!

« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2010, 04:27:56 PM »

Good old 3mnkids...

So I'm an extremist? 3mnkids compares me to Mean Machine?

As far as Mean Machine goes, their posts are pretty extreme but not anymore extreme than Umaril The Unfeathereds. According to him the left are radicals who are unpatriotic(loathe patriotism actually) and who laugh when people are murdered.

Let me get something straight with YOU, and the rest of this board. Unlike Mean Machine,  I NEVER advocated "beating the extreme Right to a bloody pulp"  (or anyone for that matter.)  This shows how really desperate you are to make a case.

And then 3mnkids denied my accusation of Left-Wing comparisons of Bush to Hitler.  Here's some food for thought:

http://semiskimmed.net/bushhitler.html

As usual feel free to dismiss all of it as rhetoric (and there's a lot) As usual, every single act will get dismissed as "rhetoric" or "made up." There's a lot to dismiss here, so get to work..

And this one, when I pointed out the effigies of MacCain and Palin being hung in displays of outright hatred:

Posted by 3mnkids:
And lots of people at McCain/Palin rallies brought monkeys and shouted kill him.. whats your point? That stupid people do stupid things?

How hollow and obvious, my lovely.  Trying to turn the argument in your favor by taking my comparison and saying that "stupid people do stupid things" as you falsely attempt to apply it to general wrongdoing, when you know you're only implying Right Wing stupidity. Do you think any of us here are really that stupid?

You need to do better than that...you're learning though, I'll give you that much. But you're not quite ready for your promotion to minister of Denial.  Keep trying though.

Tam-Riel na nou Sancremath.
Dawn's Beauty is our shining home.

An varlais, nou bala, an kynd, nou latta.
The stars are our power, the sky is our light.

Malatu na nou karan.
Truth is our armor.

Malatu na bala
Truth is power.

Heca, Pellani! Agabaiyane Ehlnadaya!
Be gone, outsiders! I do not fear your mortal gods!

Auri-El na nou ata, ye A, Umaril, an Aran!
Aure-El is our father, and I, Umaril, the king!
Umaril The Unfeathered

« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2010, 04:36:39 PM »

People who claim that the left was as bad during bush's terms as the right are being during Obams' areeither lying or stupid.
Al Gore called george bush his commander in chief during the early days of the iraq invasion and occupation, before we realized that bush had lied about every issue leading up to that illegal war as a show of patriotism and solidarity. Has the right ever shown such loyalty to Obama?
Were were the left wing protestors carrying signs saying "Spay and neuter conservatives!" (An idea I'm beginning to find attractive, I might add.)
Did a liberal cut the gas line at someone's home while his family was in it because they thought he was a senator who'd voted for a bush initiative?
Where were the liberals threatening to shoot members of congress who voted for bush initiatives?
Did a liberal ever spit on a conservative member of congress on camera?
Did a liberal governor of a liberal state ever talk about secession after bush got into the white house?
Did the democrats even stop the funding of the military because they didn't like a provision in the bill like the republicans just did?
A rightie here accused the left of "knee jerk" hatred of the right. I don't deny hating the right and hoping it gets crushed soon, but I do object to the term "knee jerk" as it implies unjustified.

I believe my hate of the right is fully justified by their hypocritical, arrogant behavior and their open intent to sabotage democracy every time it doesn't go their way, plus their constant lies about everything and everyone who disagrees with them.

Hey, Mean Machine, you are a guest here.  I don't disagree with much of what you've cited, however, I started this thread which means simply that I can lock it or remove it.  I am not a moderator, but some of your commentary is pushing the envelope, and, as a guest, I don't expect it will be well tolerated for long.  Tone it down and keep it civil, please.  

Why don't you join the website?  

Good suggestion.  He and 3mnkids might actually want to try reading the Constitution instead of making paper airplanes out of it too...

Malatu na nou karan.
Truth is our armor.

Malatu na bala
Truth is power.

3mnkids

« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2010, 05:42:33 PM »

author=Umaril The Unfeathered link=topic=131526.msg362382#msg362382 date=1285709276]

So I'm an extremist? 3mnkids compares me to Mean Machine?

I said your post are extreme, and they are.

And then 3mnkids denied my accusation of Left-Wing comparisons of Bush to Hitler.  Here's some food for thought:

Really, I did? You want to show me where?... I'll wait.

How hollow and obvious, my lovely.  Trying to turn the argument in your favor by taking my comparison and saying that "stupid people do stupid things" as you falsely attempt to apply it to general wrongdoing, when you know you're only implying Right Wing stupidity. Do you think any of us here are really that stupid?

Obviously it wasnt obvious enough or you would have picked up what I was putting down. Both sides do stupid things. I dont imply anything. Ever. I say what I mean and I mean what I say. If I thought it was only the right I would have said so. Was that clear enough for you?

Good suggestion.  He and 3mnkids might actually want to try reading the Constitution instead of making paper airplanes out of it too...

Im very familiar with the constitution, thank you. You want to point what I have said that leads you to believe I havent read it? Here is a suggestion for you.. Take your personal attacks and oh so subtle insults and shove them.   Smile
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 05:45:56 PM by 3mnkids » Logged

There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far~ ruminations
Jim H

« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2010, 05:48:13 PM »

As usual feel free to dismiss all of it as rhetoric (and there's a lot) As usual, every single act will get dismissed as "rhetoric" or "made up." There's a lot to dismiss here, so get to work..

You didn't acknowledge a lot of what 3mn was getting at.  You claim to believe leftists (you applied this quite broadly) loathe patriotism and "most likely" derived great pleasure out of someone being murdered.  What are we to make of you after hearing you believe such nonsense?  It makes it hard to take much of anything you say seriously.
Umaril The Unfeathered

« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2010, 05:58:20 PM »

I said your post are extreme, and they are.

Again, I never advocated hurting anyone. That's the line between MM and I.

Obviously it wasnt obvious enough or you would have picked up what I was putting down. Both sides do stupid things. I dont imply anything. Ever. I say what I mean and I mean what I say. If I thought it was only the right I would have said so. Was that clear enough for you?

Sure, now that your game plan was exposed, now it's BOTH sides that are wrong.

Im very familiar with the constitution, thank you. You want to point what I have said that leads you to believe I havent read it? Here is a suggestion for you.. Take your personal attacks and oh so subtle insults and shove them.   Smile

This act involves bending over? After you, my dear...oh and please try not rip the towel bar out of the shower this time? I knew you enjoyed it, but those things cost money..  TongueOut
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 06:00:36 PM by Umaril The Unfeathered » Logged

Malatu na nou karan.
Truth is our armor.

Malatu na bala
Truth is power.

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2010, 06:28:03 PM »

I have never locked a thread before but I believe that Andrew would want this one locked.

I honestly don't understand what pleasure some of you derive from this pointless, childish bickering.  That's a non-partisan opinion.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2010, 07:19:24 PM »

I'm going to interject here that this discussion quickly stopped being a discussion and turned into a flame war.

If you want to discuss a subject, then discuss it.  If you want to argue and insult people, take it somewhere else.  I don't have time to babysit adults by reminding them to act like adults.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Witchcraft comments from past haunt Christine O’Donnell « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.