Main Menu

Make a sentence you're pretty sure no-one's said before!

Started by retrorussell, February 14, 2011, 06:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A_Dubya

This Tuesday in Texas was exceedingly fun when we hit that bong on top of the giant pirate ship.
This space free, since Photobucket is on dust.

PSN ID: A_Dubya13

retrorussell

Chinese mud wrestlers fought valiantly against the oppression of salted popcorn.
"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."

alandhopewell

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.

JaseSF

Irish elves worked feverishly to decipher the mind-numbing language symbols left behind by Aztec aliens from the planet Ignatz.
"This above all: To thine own self be true!"

Leah

was the tiger being humped by that gorilla in the burning store underwater on Neptune?
yeah no.

the Rev. J. Darkside

Bruce Campbell is a lover and a fighter. If you want to find him, follow the trail of dead men and pregnant women.

Rev. Powell

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

retrorussell

Blind elephant-poodle hybrids hang glided from the Empire State Building on their way to Macy's department store, but collided in mid-air with meth-addicted kangaroos that sang the Apple Jacks commercial in B-minor while piloting square dirigibles.
"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."

JaseSF

Wendell Wells walked to the edge of the waterfalls hoping to collect water to pour into Wendell's many wells which he had previously filled with cheesy Kraft Dinner and Meatballs and Gravy.

A_Dubya

Did that evil, tortoise-loving jackass cook a plate of boiled mutton last week?
This space free, since Photobucket is on dust.

PSN ID: A_Dubya13

JaseSF

The wiry little grey aliens hailed me at once as their purported leader citing my abnormal gaseous abilities as a significant thing of wonder and delighting in the smells I apparently frequently produced.

retrorussell

My spooky butt had an epiphany last night: giant flying turtle-shaped burrito shells may actually exist on the uncharted island in the West Indies area known as Fornicata.

JaseSF

The mutant sheepdog/goat wanted to eat everything in sight including the kids' Ipods, checkers, Chiclets and smelly dirty socks.

retrorussell

If I tape my butt-cheeks together, can I enjoy the sweet, sweet sounds of hummingbirds in heat pecking at my anal zits?

alandhopewell

No matter what, you can't write off cherleaders on your tax return.
If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.