Main Menu

Make a sentence you're pretty sure no-one's said before!

Started by retrorussell, February 14, 2011, 06:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retrorussell

Hey kids-- coming soon to your local supermarket: Krispy Anal Polyps Cereal!
"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."

RCMerchant

Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

chainsaw midget

"I really wish that guy would stop sneaking into my house and leaving hundred dollar bills everywhere."

indianasmith

I put my herby-glurby in the zzazazapatat by accident and it felt really gerbological.
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

bob