Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 10:18:26 AM
714208 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Worst TV Commercials « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Worst TV Commercials  (Read 4346 times)
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Let's all be Friends.

« on: June 04, 2011, 07:24:51 PM »

We haven't done a topic on this yet and I've been recently looking at some crappy commercials lately, so why not dicuss them?

For you guys, what are the worst commercials you've seen?  They aren't the so bad that they are funny kind either.  Here's a few that I'm not a fan of:

Small | Large

Small | Large

Small | Large

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
ChaosTheory

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 08:26:43 PM »

The Axe Body spray/wash/whatever comercials.  All of them.

Gentlemen, let me clue you in on something:  if you want to smell attractive just shower every day.  That's  all you need to do.  That's really all.  Do not - DO NOT - endrench yourself with an apparent solution of hairspray and lowgrade motor oil and expect legions of supermodels to sexually maul you to death.

Through the darkness of future past
The magician longs to see
One chance opts between two worlds
Fire walk with me
Sleepyskull

Well,well,well...

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 12:36:38 AM »

Gentlemen, let me clue you in on something:  if you want to smell attractive just shower every day.  That's  all you need to do.  That's really all.  Do not - DO NOT - endrench yourself with an apparent solution of hairspray and lowgrade motor oil and expect legions of supermodels to sexually maul you to death.

Any guy who drenches himself in Axe hoping to be sexually mauled by legions of supermodels probably should be mauled to death, but not sexually. Or by legions of supermodels. It'd be for the good of humanity.

Humanity takes itself too seriously. It is the world`s original sin. - Oscar Wilde
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 09:46:32 PM »

That's really all.  Do not - DO NOT - endrench yourself with an apparent solution of hairspray and lowgrade motor oil and expect legions of supermodels to sexually maul you to death.
BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

I would say the Etrade commercials with the talking babies..... Bluesad Thumbdown Thumbdown

yeah no.
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2011, 03:36:40 PM »

Any feminine hygiene commercial that shows women jogging, golfing, playing tennis, etc., after using the advertised product.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2011, 06:38:09 PM »

The commercial for drugs where they have the guy read the massive warning really fast. I guess they have to do that though so not really their fault.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Worst TV Commercials « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.