Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:43:45 PM
713356 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 39
Author Topic: strange dream depository  (Read 202047 times)
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #435 on: December 20, 2020, 10:01:53 AM »

Dreamed I was being sworn in to Congress. Everyone took their oath to serve by swearing on a wallet.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #436 on: December 20, 2020, 10:17:35 AM »

^That's not a dream- that's a reality.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #437 on: January 12, 2021, 07:45:10 PM »

I was confronting my high school girflriend's brother about a lie someone had told him. It wasn't about me but it was about another guy and I knew it wasn't true, but he wanted to fight and the other guy was weak so I said "fight me." I was winning the fight at first, but then I lost ground as I got tired fast because I was so much older than him. He put me in the hospital for a night.

The next day I went to talk to his mom. I was nervous because I knew she wouldn't believe my side of the story. She asked me to take a walk. As we were walking, I looked in the sky and saw huge birds; looking closer, I saw they were bald eagles. I looked at her and told her to look up at the beautiful big birds in the sky, but when I looked back they now looked like cartoony flying dodo birds with google eyes and crooked teeth.

She then had me lie down on the ground and, while hopping over me from side to side, recited a poem about air traffic controllers in Mobile, which I deduced was meant to teach me a life lesson. She then lay down beside me on the grass and I woke up.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #438 on: January 16, 2021, 05:40:12 AM »

I just dreamed Robert DeNiro died.
If it happens- it's not my fault.
This one really bugged me. Because I dream about people dying- and it happens.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 06:01:58 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #439 on: January 20, 2021, 03:27:59 PM »

Dreamed I was following a man who was carrying a woman. He had the face of a demon and I somehow knew he was planning to rape her. I called out to him telling him to stop. He dropped the girl, turned into a guy with a normal face and started walking towards me. Then the girl started walking towards me too! I realized they were in cahoots and I'd been set up!

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #440 on: January 22, 2021, 06:54:38 AM »

I just woke up after dreaming about tacos.
I need tacos.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #441 on: February 07, 2021, 03:13:54 PM »

I had a very weird (and horrible) dream last week.

I dreamed that I was in a house with my folks and quite a few other people (didn't know them) were there too: while we were there, there were riots going on and flames everywhere, lots of people were killed and lots of places burnt down.

The firestorm passed our house by and everything (and everyone) in the neighborhood that wasn't in our house was burnt to a crisp.

My first car was there and I used it to evacuate my folks and whoever could fit in the back (my first car was a pickup): I remember driving away and then I woke up.  Question Question

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #442 on: February 11, 2021, 05:37:48 PM »

100% true.

This morning I dreamed one of my recurring "lost in a city far from home" dreams and in this dream I made my way down many stairs inside a tall building, empty of people, a sense of urgency and unease in me, which is also usually part of these dreams, being up somewhere high and feeling unsafe because of it, and I walked to RC Merchant's house. (Again, this is seriously true.) He let me in and was being nice to me but I was just weirded out to be in some city, lost, night falling, no idea where I was or how to get home, and RC and some man there with him were going to make us dinner, RC was basically being a great host, truly sympathizing with my situation and trying to help, and although I don't think it factored into dinner, RC had a dead squirrel in front of a closet, under a target. And Wheel of Fortune was on TV, and I said, "I wouldn't have though you'd watch Wheel of Fortune, RC."

Shrug. That is more or less the dream, no real conclusion, just a strange lost dream of a kind I get a lot, usually (I think) because I am gone from far home sometimes in my real life.

So, there you go, RC, you been in one of my dreams.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #443 on: March 07, 2021, 07:03:51 PM »

I dreamed I was back in my hometown of Gweru, Zimbabwe. I was walking down the main road and there were thousands of people there and no one was wearing a mask except me.

Also, everyone had clothes on except me and no one noticed 🤣😳💩

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #444 on: March 27, 2021, 03:03:36 PM »

Last night I dreamt that I met Mr. T. I said he did a good job in Rocky 3.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
claws
« Reply #445 on: March 28, 2021, 01:13:18 AM »

Had another recurring dream of an alternative version of our town. This time I was impressing an Indian couple with my abilities to float and fly in a mall of sorts. However, it takes a bit of effort for me to fly and I actually have to flap my arms like a bird for a short period of time to do so. It's like I tried to hide the flapping part because it looks silly. Once I float it looks cool. The three of us have a silent understanding and we try to leave the crowded, dim and stuffy mall. While floating I find stairs to escape but there is an automatic gun construction that shoots once you step on the stairs. We find a door to a stairwell and leave the building. Once outside I flap my arms and fly away leaving the couple behind. I end up in an alternative version of a supermarket from my childhood and I always struggle to find the right groceries and to leave the store on time. It is sort of a stressful situation and I usually wake up at that point.
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #446 on: April 02, 2021, 07:53:37 PM »

I had one the other morning where my entire right arm and hand were artificial and they were having me punch giant shed doors to see how far I could make them fly off the buildings.  I was worried my dad would be upset but he and my uncle came by and they thought it was neat how I was able to punch the doors so hard.

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #447 on: April 03, 2021, 04:01:52 AM »

I had a dream where I bumped into an old boss who looked shocked to see me. He told me that everyone who had worked in that department had been tested due to being exposed to a potentially lethal amount of radiation but he'd forgotten that I had worked there and I had to go to be checked out immediately.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #448 on: April 03, 2021, 07:46:24 PM »

Lately I've been having the sort of dreams where even when you're having them you think, this is nuts.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #449 on: April 03, 2021, 08:45:56 PM »

I rarely remember my dreams, but this one stuck in my head:

So, I was in my classroom and Mr. R***** (my boss) was coming in to do my evaluation, and I was at the end of the unit and had absolutely NOTHING to teach, do, or say. I was struggling for words, the kids were awkwardly milling about, and Mark was trying to be nice by saying: "Well, let's just observe them in their natural environment for a bit."
Then the bell rang, and I went to the office for something.  Digging in my pocket, I found an 1895 Indian head penny.  I wanted to show it to my friend Melissa W****** who teaches across the hall from the office, but instead of taking the coin out of my pocket I started to hand her my pants instead!  I caught myself just in time, and then the bell rang again, and I ran down to my room to give my World Geography class a test. But the copier was broken, and I wound up trying to make 25 copies of the test by hand!  I was frantically writing and copying with the students standing over me impatiently demanding their tests so they could start, and suddenly my feet turned to gravy.  All the kids started dipping their Chik-Fil-A nuggets in my feet as I feebly protested, and Justin R******* said: "It's not like you can walk on gravy feet anyway!"
I was trying to come up with a response to that flawless logic when I woke up.

I think an analyst would have fun with that one!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 39
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.