Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:08:08 AM
713383 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 39
Author Topic: strange dream depository  (Read 202106 times)
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #510 on: August 07, 2022, 12:33:36 PM »

Has another one about the former computer operations job where I had gone back to work there after having been away for a bit and found them remodeling the entire place.  They were in the process of ripping out all the equipment there and spraying everything with a noxious gas so I had to find a gas mask.  I went down to my office to find everything had been taken out and the fridge was sitting in there now.  Come to find out I'd been relocated to a 4th floor office - at least the office was much larger and had windows to the outside.  I saw another room in the basement that was really crummy and had no windows and I remember remarking to myself that I was surprised they didn't stick me in there.  The client supervisor was the only person who still had his original office which didn't make sense to me because I needed to be really close to the computer room which I wasn't.  Then they were trying to get me and a couple other supervisors to get our concealed carry permits because they wanted us to be able to carry while on duty.  When the dream ended they were just finishing up and the place looked nicer.

I've had some medicine changes lately so I've been getting a bit more shut eye at night so I suppose the ol brain is catching up on the weird dreams.     

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #511 on: August 07, 2022, 04:05:02 PM »

Dreamed I was cast in a foreign sitcom. Between seasons, we had to be sequestered in a tiny jail-like cell. I remember looking at the toilet and I was disgusted because it was full of liquid s**t.

Then I woke up, went back to sleep, and had a rare sequel dream. Now, I had been reassigned roommates for the off season and I would be rooming with the hottest actress on the show in the tiny cell for 11 months. But they were afraid my shoulders were too wide to get through the doors into the cell. It was a seriously dilemma for me: I didn't know whether I could take being cooped up for 11 months,  but I didn't know if I could pass up the chance to room with this dream woman, either.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #512 on: August 22, 2022, 01:41:36 AM »

I dreamed I was using a needle and thread to sew a pattern into my cheeks. Mostly I'd sew through one side of my mouth, but every so often I'd cross over which gives me questions about how the difficulties I'd have eating.

Got no idea why I was doing this in my dream though.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #513 on: August 22, 2022, 07:39:48 AM »

I had two notable dreams.

In the first, I was watching the son of a girl I used to date poking at her eyelid. It was, erm, kinda sexual, but violent. When I went over to see her, she had changed into President Biden. He had a huge hole in his eyelid and what looked like a sore on it. I freaked out, asked if he thought he needed a hospital, he said yes and I went to find my phone to call. Then I said, "Wait, don't you have a Secret Service detail?" and woke up.

In the second I was looking for a "doppio-chocolate" coffee because I knew I'd heard it referenced in some movie. I was looking through a (fictional) Woody Allen war movie and I saw I guy drinking a cup of coffee. Remarkably, I was able to taste it.

In more than 50 years of dreaming, I've never actually tasted anything in a dream before. Has anyone else tasted in dreams?

ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #514 on: August 22, 2022, 08:08:13 AM »

I had two notable dreams.

In the first, I was watching the son of a girl I used to date poking at her eyelid. It was, erm, kinda sexual, but violent. When I went over to see her, she had changed into President Biden. He had a huge hole in his eyelid and what looked like a sore on it. I freaked out, asked if he thought he needed a hospital, he said yes and I went to find my phone to call. Then I said, "Wait, don't you have a Secret Service detail?" and woke up.

In the second I was looking for a "doppio-chocolate" coffee because I knew I'd heard it referenced in some movie. I was looking through a (fictional) Woody Allen war movie and I saw I guy drinking a cup of coffee. Remarkably, I was able to taste it.

In more than 50 years of dreaming, I've never actually tasted anything in a dream before. Has anyone else tasted in dreams?

That's a really good question and now that I consider it, I've felt a bullet go through me in a dream, sneezed in dreams, and had a dream where I saw "new colors" but I can't remember ever tasting in a dream.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #515 on: September 29, 2022, 05:42:13 PM »

Dreamt that I felt the world was folding in on itself, like a rug being rolled up, and that there was an evil Muppet in the next room (I thought he was Bert from Sesame Street, or at least a similar design) who was calling to me to come with him. I also heard a demonic Muppet choir singing; I couldn't quite make out the lyrics but I was sure it was about me, which I thought was strange. I was a young child in the dream and I just wanted to find Mommy. Spooky.

Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #516 on: October 16, 2022, 10:39:55 AM »

I had a horrible dream a few nights back - sleep doesn't come easy any more - and in this, I dreamed that there was blood constantly in my mouth. Every time I washed out my mouth or spat: blood everywhere.  Buggedout

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #517 on: October 19, 2022, 11:11:25 AM »

Dreamt the cinematographer I worked with years ago on a movie was trying to sue me for money because he had to regrade the color on the film years later, even though I was just a PA who had nothing to do with it. He was as confident that he was going to win the lawsuit as I was confident that he was going to lose. Actually woke up from that dream, went back to sleep, and dreamt the exact same thing again.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #518 on: November 12, 2022, 07:47:17 AM »

I dreamed I got a notification someone was putting up a deer stand on some rural property we own, so I called the police and the person putting up the stand got arrested. It was more straightforward than a lot of my dreams and I think reflects thoughts I have this time of year since IRL there's a sign on the property that says: "No you can't hunt here, please don't ask." ( I'm not a fan of hunting.)

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #519 on: November 12, 2022, 09:47:20 AM »

Dreamt some celebrity did something wrong and the FTC issued a decree stating he was temporarily forbidden from "saying mean words and pulling lame-ass stunts." Cancel culture has made it to my dreams!

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #520 on: November 19, 2022, 01:17:53 PM »

Dreamt I was watching Judge Judy yell at a female lawyer over the phone. She used the f word. She was mad that the woman was siccing the federal government on her, said that was low and she wouldn't last long in the profession if she did that to her colleagues.

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #521 on: December 05, 2022, 01:31:23 PM »

I dreamed I went into a bar, saw they were hosting a pool tournament, and decided to join. I remember a lot of this dream, but the strangest part was that the woman behind me in line was wearing no skirt and her panties were pulled  halfway down. I asked her why she was flirting with me and she told me she had a secret to tell me. I put some covers over both of us and then I saw her turn into a cooked turkey, then a cat. I said "I see! You're a cat who's under an illusion that you're a turkey who's under an illusion that it's a woman!"

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #522 on: December 13, 2022, 02:25:26 AM »

Had a dream last night where we were off on a bus trip to some remote area with a bunch of kids. The region seemed strange in a remote rural location horror movie kind of way. The bus got stranded in deep water between two islands and we'd to abandon it and climb onto a boat. A Narwhale came swimming past, but seemed misshapen and I didn't trust it. A few other sea creatures swam near, but I wouldn't let anyone go near them because they didn't look right. When we made it back to land, a Jason type killer was sent to take us out. We escaped into a hospital build underground that was preparing for a royal visit and also had a faire going on. One of the kids turned out to be an expert marksman and took the top prize from a carnival shooting range, before being asked to shoot the killer stalking us by the hospital (over the tannoy). He took him out with a single shot (from an air rife).

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #523 on: December 13, 2022, 09:03:03 AM »

Finally got to sleep last night around three and almost immediately had a dream I still remember. I was in an ice cream shop in Philadelphia, and the It's Always Sunny cast were in the room, and I asked for this Philadelphia Eagles sundae, a local favorite, but suddenly it was one of the Derry Girls serving me at the counter (I was watching that show late) and I asked what went into the sundae, and she told me, but she said it so mischievously that I said, "Wait, something is up, isn't it? There's something you're not telling me about that sundae." She got insulted and indignantly said that no one in the city would dishonor that sundae by making it wrong, so I said ok, I'll have one. And I paid up front. She took this big ceramic bowl and two big slices of of white cake on the bottom, put a massive amount of this jet black ice cream on it, and atop that put regular tan colored chocolate ice cream, then she said, "And now the touch that makes it Philadelphia." And she poured about a quart of milk into it, almost overflowing the bowl. It was disgusting, I didn't want it, but the Sunny characters came over to watch me eat it and I got the feeling they were going to be violently insulted if I dishonored Philadelphia by not eating it all and praising how good the horrible mess was. It was a disturbing dream!

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #524 on: December 21, 2022, 03:35:37 PM »

One of my "funnest" dreams ever. Dreamed I was flying on a broom while Harry and Ron flew theirs. This was a long, almost lucid dream with an internal plot and a guest appearance by Roseanne. At one part of the dream I was trying to decide to fly under or through some pine branches and I scraped my arm but not too badly. We kept on flying. In the dream the landscape reminded me of a park we once stopped at in Quebec years ago, my college friends and me.

I think I been watching too many Hogwarts' Legacy previews before bed, but I'm not complaining, because this was a sweet dream.

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 39
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.