Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:47:27 AM
714393 Posts in 53096 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 39
Author Topic: strange dream depository  (Read 205040 times)
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #525 on: December 23, 2022, 11:13:59 AM »

Crazy Hamilton-related dreams last night!
First I dreamed that I had somehow gotten permission to exhume Alexander Hamilton as part of my research for a new book I was writing.
  I got his coffin out of the ground and took a quick peek and saw that his body was very well-preserved and still recognizable.  But then after I got him back to the lab, I went and got my assistants, including a forensic pathologist, and then I opened the coffin again and found his body was missing- but someone had left a ham and cheese sandwich in his place!  Woke up before that storyline could go any further.
Then I fell back asleep and dreamed that I had written a new Hamilton play, and that our school's drama department was performing it! It was about Alex waking up in 2022 and dealing with the modern world. Some of my favorite students were cast in the lead roles, and I was hoping that they were getting a video of the performance because it was amazing!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #526 on: January 10, 2023, 09:06:38 AM »

I dreamed these lyrics (complete with melody), thinking they were meant for the Grateful Dead:

Mrs. Jane, Mrs. Jane
Your love's gone wrong
We all fall apart in the end.

As I was dozing I expanded it to

Mrs. Jane, Mrs. Jane,
Your love's gone wrong
What happened to you is a sin.

Mrs. Jane, Mrs. Jane,
Don't wait so long.
We all fall apart in the end.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #527 on: January 13, 2023, 11:09:27 AM »

Had a simple scary dream that woke me up with a jolt.

In it I was brushing my teeth in a bathroom, in front of a mirror, and there were no little paper cups to rinse my mouth out with, so as I leaned down to get a drink from the running faucet I saw for the merest second as I was very close to the mirror that my reflection winked at me, when i had not winked myself. In my dream I tried to scream but made no noise, and woke right up.

An effective little haiku of a nightmare.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #528 on: January 15, 2023, 10:41:59 AM »

Right before I had to get up this morning at five, I had a dream that even as it transpired I was saying with complete shock within the dream, "I can't believe they are showing this!"

In my dream I was watching The Simpsons and Homer had to sneak onto the campus of a black college, and so he put on a gorilla suit.

In my dream I watched with total disbelief.

I can only assume Homer got beaten up before the segment ended but I woke up.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #529 on: January 18, 2023, 02:21:08 AM »

I had an unusually coherent dream last night. A mission to explore a far-off moon had vanished and we were sent to investigate. We found signs of the previous expedition, their equipment, base camp and so forth along with tracks in the moon dust, but no sign of the explorers themselves.

It was a very tense and suspenseful dream. Sadly I awoke before it got anywhere near any kind of resolution.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #530 on: January 20, 2023, 08:54:27 AM »

Very strange indeed, this dream. I dreamed I was going into an elementary school to "assassinate" one of the teachers there, who would be dressed as Frankenstein('s monster).  I was trying to find this man, and wandered into a music room, where his wife taught, and she was this pleasant dark-haired young woman of maybe late-twenties, and she was telling me where he was, thinking I was there for some after-hours event that seemed to be going on....I'm guessing a Halloween party? So I located the man, he was in costume and very tall, and went and talked to him, he was perfectly nice, I have no idea why the inner directive of the dream was to kill him, but I put this powdery poison....somewhere where it would be in contact with him, and left, confident I had killed this guy.

The feeling wasn't so much one of tension or regret or horror or triumph either for that matter, it was like one of those dreams where you're naked in public, it just carried with it its own bizarre inner logical without judgment or explanation.

Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #531 on: April 19, 2023, 01:02:13 PM »

I was at a film festival and someone asked what was my fave French film and I said "The Crimson Rivers". The person who asked me turned out to be the film's director Mathieu Kassovitz 😳😅

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #532 on: April 23, 2023, 06:40:12 AM »

Later I dreamed Rebecca Black was kidnapping old men and dressing them up like her.

Oy  Buggedout BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #533 on: April 28, 2023, 08:19:25 PM »

I dreamed in blue, like someone did a blue wash over my dreamscapes, and in one dream I was in the back seat of a car driven by a man who in the dream was my father, and as we were speeding along on a crowded expressway a massive avalanche happened on a mountainside ahead of us and to our right, rocks sliding down the hill as if the mountain was shedding its stony skin, sending tons and tons of geological material at the expressway, burying cars on the far right side, and I was trying to wave off cars behind us to stop, trying to tell my (dream) father to stop, but he kept driving forward fast, like he thought he could beat the rock slide but there was no way, it was entombing the expressway for hundreds of yards, and in my dream I knew we were about to die and I was screaming, wanting to jump out of the moving car to get away, cars were colliding, wrecking, being crushed and buried. A completely terrifying dream.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #534 on: May 01, 2023, 06:06:41 AM »

Three adult siblings, a woman and her brothers, on death row. I was fostering the woman's children. An unpleasant dream.

sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #535 on: May 03, 2023, 06:36:21 AM »

I had one this morning where I was back working at Wally World as a cashier and just picked up pretty much right where I left off, and even my old account worked just like before.  Earlier I had one where I was in the basement of the church I went to growing up and the weather was getting nasty outside.  Getting my family to seek shelter was more challenging than it should have been too.  I saw the ropes for the church bells and started pulling on them, ringing the bells.

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #536 on: May 14, 2023, 07:26:59 AM »

I just had a snooze and dreamt that my book had been published. When I got the first copy all the text was printed in very lowercase and all the pics were from movies made elsewhere 😳😳😳

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #537 on: May 27, 2023, 05:28:36 PM »

Dreamt of a huge spiderweb with the word "WORD" written on it. I decided to get rid of it by lying down, lighting a matchbook, and burning the web from the bottom. As I lay down I was attacked by rats. A rare nightmare for me.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #538 on: May 27, 2023, 05:55:09 PM »

I dreamt that after months of trying, I finally got around to watching a movie on the Rev's discord channel.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #539 on: May 28, 2023, 11:26:56 AM »

I dreamed my friend from Spain who makes his living as a trance channel (shrug) came to visit me and wanted to go hiking in our woods, so I took him and this woman he was with back into the forest, and for some reason we got separated, and I thought, well they'll find their way out, but they didn't til the next morning, and came back to the house furious with me.

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 39
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.