Main Menu

How's the weather?

Started by Olivia Bauer, January 20, 2012, 09:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

claws

Well, our snow lasted one week exactly. It's been raining since last night, half the snow was washed away this morning even though temps are in the freezing zone.
I doubt we will get more snow this season but yeah, it was fun while it lasted.

Jack

Our big 1" of snow is still here, hopefully it will last through tomorrow when it's supposed to get up to 3 degrees above freezing.  After that though...a high of two below zero F for Wednesday.  Only minimal chances of snow;  30% for Tuesday. 

Oh well plenty of months left to get a winter wonderland I guess.
The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho

claws

The snow returned on Saturday night, and I was like "yay!" but by Sunday evening most was gone again. It's currently 0 C  :thumbup: but the sun is shining brightly  :lookingup:

Jack

We got about an inch and a half of snow yesterday, and another one to three inches predicted for tonight!  It's cold too, the warmest day coming up is 16 F on Thursday.

Settling into my nice winter routine finally   :smile:

- Paulo Coelho

Trevor

:hot: as heck. *Passes undies over brow*  :buggedout: :buggedout: :wink:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

JaseSF

We have a bit of snow on the ground now but nothing significant. It's a very windy night tonight.
"This above all: To thine own self be true!"

VenomX73

Cold in New Jersey. It's like 24*F

Had light snow all day, only 1 inch covered though.
Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!

Trevor

Cool when I wake up, hot in the morning, hot in the afternoon and almost always a light shower later. Sometimes there's a thunderstorm which wakes me up as I forgot to disconnect my satellite dish.  :buggedout: :teddyr:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

claws

We got a dusting of snow last night but most is gone by now. I wish winter would stop teasing me. Either deliver or let it be  :bluesad:

bob

yesterday was brutal

3 degrees with mega strong winds and snow that just wouldn't quit
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

retrorussell

Unseasonably warm for Pacific NW weather.  40s/50s.
"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."

JaseSF

Bitterly cold with wind chills in the -30 Celsius and under range. Temps are supposed to rise a bit tonight and tomorrow morning and then drop again.
"This above all: To thine own self be true!"

RCMerchant

Real dam cold-with a foot and a half of snow and still blizzarding. I LOVE it!  :hot:
Yesterday-it was REAL dam cold,-6 and wind chills of 30 below!  :buggedout:
"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Jack

I'm jealous of all the snow you guys are getting  :smile:  I guess we've got about 6" on the ground here so I shouldn't complain.  It's -5 right now but supposed to get up to 21 today and tomorrow.

- Paulo Coelho

claws

As of this morning all the remaining patches of snow is now officially gone. We've been having violent windstorms, rain & ice rain since Wednesday, with up to 50 F "heat" but according to forecast temps are suppose to drop again beginning today. This roller coaster type of weather reminds me of April.