Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:25:17 AM
713325 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  Jay Jay's reviews at Influx Magazine « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Jay Jay's reviews at Influx Magazine  (Read 7388 times)
JayJayM12
Regulary relieves himself on hospitality...
Bad Movie Lover

« on: July 16, 2013, 08:47:09 AM »

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd post a link to an entertainment magazine that I've recently become a contributor to.  I'll be reviewing movies and even a bit of television (Breaking Bad and Doctor Who, for instance, when they come back).  I'll also be doing the occassional movie-related article that I hope you guys enjoy.

Coming up soon, in addition to my reviews, will be a couple of interviews with some directors that will definitely be of interest to members of this site, including one particularly infamous one that I KNOW you guys know and have a particular opinion on.  Give a quick look if you get bored at: www.influxmagazine.com

But, up first - my review of SyFy's Sharknado:  http://influxmagazine.com/sharknado-tv-movie/
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 09:47:08 AM by JayJayM12 » Logged

Check out my movie reviews and articles at:  www.cinedump.com<br /><br />Or, don\\\'t check them out - see if I care.  You\\\'re not my real mom anyway.  Unless, you are.  In which case, whatever, I\\\'ll do what I want.  It\\\'s my hot body.  Y\\\'all don\\\'t know me.
JayJayM12
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 08:48:20 AM »

Review of indie horror/drama "Of Silence":  http://influxmagazine.com/of-silence/

Check out my movie reviews and articles at:  www.cinedump.com<br /><br />Or, don\\\'t check them out - see if I care.  You\\\'re not my real mom anyway.  Unless, you are.  In which case, whatever, I\\\'ll do what I want.  It\\\'s my hot body.  Y\\\'all don\\\'t know me.
JayJayM12
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 08:49:54 AM »

From the people who brought you Howard's End and Remains of the Day comes the Historical Costume Drama "PACIFIC RIM" and here's what I thought:  http://influxmagazine.com/pacific-rim/

JayJayM12
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 08:51:01 AM »

Ever wanted to watch The Towering Inferno, but you really wish you could watch it in Korean?  Here's your chance with my review of "THE TOWER":  http://influxmagazine.com/the-tower-ta-weo/

JayJayM12
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 11:08:22 PM »

What's that noise keeping you up at night?  Why, it's my review of "UNDER THE BED" of course...

http://influxmagazine.com/under-the-bed/

JayJayM12
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2013, 09:43:52 AM »

For those of you who can't get enough Tom Sizemore, my review for "VISIBLE SCARS" is available for your perusal:  http://influxmagazine.com/visible-scars

JayJayM12
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2013, 10:46:25 AM »

As promised, and demanded by anyone and noone, here is my interview with director, Uwe Boll:

http://influxmagazine.com/an-interview-with-uwe-boll/

JayJayM12
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2013, 04:37:52 PM »

More reviews have gone up:

Saturday Morning Mystery (Scooby Doo meets 80's horror):  www.influxmagazine.com/saturday-morning-mystery

Absence (Found Footage Horror):  www.influxmagazine.com/absence

Plus, an interview with Spencer Parsons, director of Saturday Morning Mystery:  www.influxmagazine.com/an-interview-with-spencer-parsons-director-of-saturday-morning-mystery

JayJayM12
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2013, 04:39:25 PM »

I've started a new column about my favorite forgotten or overlooked films.  Up first, 1980's The Stunt Man:

www.influxmagazine.com/its-new-to-you-1-the-stunt-man

JayJayM12
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2013, 04:40:35 PM »

And, my review of The Wolverine:  www.influxmagazine.com/the-wolverine

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  Jay Jay's reviews at Influx Magazine « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.