Main Menu

Best Tripadvisor review ever!

Started by Trevor, January 12, 2017, 03:49:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Archivist

Plot twist: Trevor is the owner of all these South African hotels, and is hoping the Badmovies readers will be intrigued enough to want to try their luck at them.
"Many others since have tried & failed at making a watchable parasite slug movie" - LilCerberus

Trevor

Quote from: Archivist on July 11, 2019, 07:24:38 AM
Plot twist: Trevor is the owner of all these South African hotels, and is hoping the Badmovies readers will be intrigued enough to want to try their luck at them.

:teddyr: :teddyr:

Just don't stay here if you do: rather sleep in your car or outside.  :buggedout:

www.midwayinn.co.za

Trevor

QuoteFirst time but not the last time here.

I was a bit upset when my normal choice for a business trip stay in Bloemfontein was fully booked but I enjoyed my stay here: food and rooms were great. Special thanks to Sizwe who checked me in early last Friday as I was tired from my trip by car from Pretoria.

I have one little complaint: the dividing walls between each room - I stayed in room 204 - are paper thin, (dry walls) so much so that if your next-door neighbour breaks wind, you scramble for the air-freshener.

Other than that minor quibble, I will be back.

Trevor

This from an expensive game lodge in South Africa: how the hell do you cause so much s**t with your entitlemental (accent on the MENTAL) that the owners ban you from the premises?  :buggedout: :buggedout:

https://www.tripadvisor.co.za/Hotel_Review-g616015-d1469207-Reviews-Kololo_Game_Reserve-Vaalwater_Waterberg_Limpopo_Province.html

ER

Quote from: Trevor on May 30, 2022, 10:59:44 AM
This from an expensive game lodge in South Africa: how the hell do you cause so much s**t with your entitlemental (accent on the MENTAL) that the owners ban you from the premises?  :buggedout: :buggedout:

https://www.tripadvisor.co.za/Hotel_Review-g616015-d1469207-Reviews-Kololo_Game_Reserve-Vaalwater_Waterberg_Limpopo_Province.html

I don't know about that one but I have heard if you smoke while at Djuma, you are asked to leave. I've heard that, don't know it for sure.
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

Trevor

I went to Cape Town last month but this isn't my review:  :buggedout:

QuoteLocation is on the very edge of the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront...no good. Rooms are of a low standard, staff cannot be bothered and our first room had a broken toilet and smelled of p**s...a bad "Travelodge" is the best way to describe this place next to a noisy building site....I do not recommend this hotel.