Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:51:16 PM
713356 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  TYTD Review/Red Triangle Reviews « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14
Author Topic: TYTD Review/Red Triangle Reviews  (Read 167153 times)
TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2018, 06:20:40 AM »

Not strictly a review but I thought i'd share it here! a little update video for you guys! :)

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2018, 11:23:45 AM »

This week! nightmare fuel inspired Kids filmery! and memories of the seaside :)
Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2018, 11:23:12 AM »

This week marks the start of "Alternative Doctor who month!" for the whole of April I will be focussing on Doctor who related fan films, Documentaries and more! :) nothing official here by any stretch and certainly nothing directly connected to the show! so if your a fan or not im sure you'll get a kick out of this :) starting things off! a Fan film adaptation and one of my favourite fan films of all time!  TeddyR
Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2018, 11:48:52 AM »

Apologies for the slight delay in getting this up (The world conspired against me) though as usual! this week! we continue our journey through "Alternative Doctor who month" with this awful piece of tat  Buggedout:

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2018, 05:48:14 PM »

Hi again all! A bit of a surprise upload here but today was a very eventful day! I was able to get in touch with someone who was selling two MASSIVE boxes of VHS tapes for £5 so I jumped at the chance. there were so many (And I didnt know what I was buying) that me and my partner decided to do a live stream/mystery unboxing where we went through the boxes and looked at what i'd bought (It was honestly very surprising!  Buggedout) So I thought I'd post it here...I wont say what we found. but there were some very  "Interesting" selections in the mix :)

! No longer available Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #65 on: April 20, 2018, 12:19:37 PM »

This week! The Sequel/Prequel of the decade finally arrives as we once again return to Butchgro films for there 1996 followup to "Australian Web of Fear"  TeddyR Cheers Enjoy!

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #66 on: April 24, 2018, 02:29:23 PM »

A Brucey bonus here for you all today! Here's a look at the first film from "The Projection room" one of the most well known Doctor who Fan film groups in the UK!  TeddyR I should warn you that the season finale is this friday and things get a little...cheeky.  Buggedout

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2018, 11:10:47 AM »

Its the season finale ladies and gents!  TeddyR and this is a very firm warning; This is definately NSFW...you've all been warned!

Small | Large

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2018, 06:25:53 PM »

Lol, I have been falling behind on your reviews recently, but look forward to catching up with them.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #69 on: May 06, 2018, 11:23:33 AM »

Lol, I have been falling behind on your reviews recently, but look forward to catching up with them.

No worries man :) We're on a week break this week but we'll be back next friday with a new one :) good to hear from yer!

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2018, 12:23:54 PM »

Well! We're alive, back and ready for the good times to roll once again! so pull up a pew ladies and jellybeans because this seasons gonna kick off in styyyyyyyle!!!!  TeddyR Cheers

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2018, 08:32:23 AM »

This week! A kids movie! A mormon kids movie! About Horse wrangling!...Oh god!!!  Buggedout

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2018, 09:49:19 AM »

This Week! Arguably one of the best worst "Shot on Video" movies ever made!  Buggedout TeddyR

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #73 on: June 01, 2018, 12:05:47 PM »

Well! i've only gone and ruddy done it! 12 months on youtube!  TeddyR considering I thought I'd do 8 weeks and shut up shop im ecstatic and to celebrate I thought I'd make a bumper length episode dealing with some of the most terrifying horror movies ever made. Public information films! And because it's a special occasion I bought a friend of mine along for the ride! thank you so much to everyone whose stopped by in this thread and on my youtube channel and said Hi, you've really kept me motivated over the last few months and hopefully i'll get to chat to more of you more often in the future  TeddyR so yeh! I hope you like this one! :)

Small | Large

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #74 on: June 01, 2018, 12:35:23 PM »

Congratulations and I look forward to many more episodes.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  TYTD Review/Red Triangle Reviews « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.