Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:03:52 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  TYTD Review/Red Triangle Reviews « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14
Author Topic: TYTD Review/Red Triangle Reviews  (Read 167146 times)
TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #180 on: May 14, 2021, 12:43:26 PM »

Hi All!

Well! Life continues to get violently in the way of things! but! im back again with a couple more visual delights for you!

First off! probably Eric Roberts best movie:
Small | Large

And secondly! a Video nasty that put the "Awn" in "Yawn"!
Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #181 on: May 29, 2021, 09:52:00 PM »

Hi All!

Well; things are apparently STILL quite hectic and im once again playing catch up on reviews! (Apologies; I absolutely promise we'll be up to date before this weeks out!) SO! here are 2 reviews and a commentary to help make up for things  TeddyR

First! an oft forgetten Rick Sloan sci-fi movie thats...just baffling quite frankly:

Small | Large

Next up; a bad movie in EVERY sense of the word. 1990's Demon Cop. The only film where you'll get to see a demon fight 2 cops with patio furniture.

Small | Large

And finally another entry in our James Bond Commentary series!:

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #182 on: June 11, 2021, 05:26:41 PM »

Hi All! im back again with another catch up post! heres a catch up from the last couple of weeks  TeddyR

First! a shot on video kids movie about paintballing from 2006 or 2007...its about as bad as you'd think.
  Buggedout
Small | Large

Then our 1 obligatory GOOD movie of the year!  TeddyR

Small | Large

And wrapping things up, a mad max knock off "Steel Dawn" and; unfotunately, this review got blocked worldwide by Lionsgate. So I've had to remove almost all of the visuals. but I hope it doesnt interfere too much with putting across my thoughts.  Cheers

https://youtu.be/Wja5Wx44a00

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #183 on: July 03, 2021, 04:16:58 PM »

Hi All!

Well! we've reached the end of another full season! it's been a blast going through some of these deep cuts and we're already well underway with production on our latter half of the years worth of content! in the meantime here are our last few reviews:

First up, have you ever asked yourself "What if Driller Killer had a middle class couple as the main characters rather than a triptic on skid row?" well ask no more!   TongueOut

Small | Large

Then! we finished off the season with a trip to Uganda! as we take a look at "Who Killed Captain Alex" a film that genuinely shows that there is heart in the film industry still!   TeddyR

Small | Large

and as a bonus a new feature length commentary for the Clint Howard vehical "The Ice Cream Man" dropped last week! so give it a spin and beat the heat!  hot

Small | Large

We'll be back at the very end of August for a new season and a couple of milestones! (Our 10th Season AND our 5th Anniversairy of making reviews!) There will be a couple of other bits and bobs dropping though in the next couple of months and I'll be sure to pop them here! till then though I hope you all have an awesome summer!  Cheers

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #184 on: August 04, 2021, 03:25:18 PM »

Hay all! Long time no see! I hope your all keeping safe and well and that life as been as gentle as a twig gliding on the shoulders of a mighty stream! we're still on a break at the minute prepping for our September - December schedule amongst other things, but we've made a few new videos in the last few weeks!  TeddyR

First off! a couple of commentaries! as we continue our Journey through all of the James Bond movies with "The Spy Who Loved me"

Small | Large

Followed by a FAB trip into the 60's Beatles classic "A Hard Days Night"

Small | Large

And finally! a few days ago we launched our Summer special! as me and my special Guest G.G Graham take a deep dive on the grindhouse exploitation classic "I drink your blood!"
Small | Large

There'll be a couple more commentaries going out through August but otherwise! We'll see you at the very end of August for the launch of Season 10!   Cheers

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #185 on: August 31, 2021, 01:05:57 PM »

Hi All! well we're back today with a brand new review! and given we're into my 5th year of doing this coupled with it being our 10th "series" of reviews I decided to kick things up a notch and so, all through this month we'll be doing 2 reviews a week covering the early career of SOV film maker JR Bookwalter. we've also done a couple of commentaries over the last couple of weeks as well!:

First! we covered "The Dragon Lives again" as part of our continuing Bond Marathon!:
Small | Large

Then! a cult classic wild enough to make you want to grab a mcdonalds! we took a look at "Mac & Me":
Small | Large

Which brings us to todays movie! "The Dead Next Door" a zombie film that personifies "The 5 out of 10 feature"

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #186 on: September 06, 2021, 10:45:37 AM »

This week!

Robots! and Ninjas! who could ask for anything more!?

https://youtu.be/I3Q7vykOILU

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #187 on: September 19, 2021, 06:36:39 PM »

Hi all! this week we're still on the double bubble! and we've finally cracked open the SOV six pack! here's the first 2 entries "Kingdom of the Vampire" and "Zombie Cop"  Cheers

Small | Large

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #188 on: October 02, 2021, 07:58:56 PM »

Well! the inevitable falling behind of posting these has begun (I swear this happens every year) But! hopefully I'll catch back up sooner rather than later!  TeddyR In the mean time here's the next 2 entries in the JR Bookwalter "SOV Six Pack Series"  Smile

Small | Large

Small | Large

I also sat down with a few cult afficionados to do a full length commentary for 1992's "Chick Boxer"! which was a real thrill!: Cheers

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #189 on: October 22, 2021, 12:01:07 PM »

Hi all!

Well! we're on a roll as we close out our Month on J.R bookwalter films with two absolute bangers!  Cheers

Small | Large

https://youtu.be/FnuQ-dYFND8

AND! with halloween now in full swing! I present a VERY special themed month from "The Red Triangle" focussed on the man, the myth, the legend that is. Vincent Price.

https://youtu.be/z7NI2VHkOBU

Hope your all keeping well!  TeddyR

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #190 on: October 28, 2021, 11:08:55 AM »

Hi All!

Well with Halloween mere days away heres our latest halloween specials as we continue our look at the career of Vincent Price!  Smile

Small | Large

Small | Large

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #191 on: November 09, 2021, 06:42:26 PM »

Hi All! well it's not far off December now, so I thought i'd finally close the door on October! :cold:

First off; we have a commentary for the 1981 slice of camp "The Monster Club"

Small | Large

And closing off the halloween season we have the Stone. Cold. Classic. that is "Theatre of Blood"

Small | Large

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #192 on: November 10, 2021, 06:08:03 AM »

Interesting hearing from someone who doesn't rate Witchfinder General as Price's peak.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #193 on: November 20, 2021, 10:35:04 PM »

Interesting hearing from someone who doesn't rate Witchfinder General as Price's peak.

hay thanks man :) Witchfinder is definitely up there. But I just cant imagine "Theatre of Blood" without Vincent. and to me, when I film has THAT kind of power behind it. well; the performance has got to be something special!

While im here too! heres my last few reviews!

First off, genuinely one of the worst films i've ever paid for AND! it was made in the last 5 years!

https://youtu.be/mRZGHpRX7bs

then! we take a look at a deep cut Roger Corman movie thats all but been forgotten (with good reason!)

https://youtu.be/Dz33_OnE8Bk

and this week! we take another deep dive into the "Best of the best" franchise!

https://youtu.be/KUn3T9hXt88

and as if this wasnt a bumper post as it is! we also did a full feature commentary for the bond film "For your eyes only"

https://youtu.be/xveqkraYmLw

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #194 on: December 14, 2021, 04:01:43 PM »

Many happy returns ladies and gents! Christmas is imminently upon us and we're getting a touch festive with our reviews!

First! Lets get November out of the way with a bit of the old ultra violence:
Small | Large

Then! a Japanese take on "Jack and Beanstalk"!? what a delight!

Small | Large

And...arguably...one of the worst christmas films i've seen. warning: May contain Eric Roberts.
Small | Large

And! it's a month of double bubble for our commentaries! and this time around we take a look at 1989's "Things"
Small | Large

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  TYTD Review/Red Triangle Reviews « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.