Main Menu

Memes n' stuff of the day

Started by Rev. Powell, April 17, 2019, 08:16:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ticonderoga 64

Ticonderoga 64

LilCerberus

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

Rev. Powell

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Ticonderoga 64

LilCerberus

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

Ticonderoga 64

LilCerberus

Quote from: Ticonderoga 64 on November 29, 2022, 09:00:04 PM

Kinda wis it were the last thing cars &trucks saw before they tried to run motorcycles off the road...

LilCerberus

Ticonderoga 64

ER

Quote from: Ticonderoga 64 on December 02, 2022, 07:56:18 AM

:bouncegiggle: it's shaping up to be a morning for laughing! And just....that poor person.....
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

ER

My son..... wanted....to know why I was laughing so hard, and normally he's kind of a quiet man but he saw this and whether it was the absurd picture of a migrating butt or me laughing uncontrollably, he started laughing and that made me laugh harder and I laughed so hard I think I pulled a rib muscle....
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

Paquita

Quote from: ER on December 02, 2022, 08:07:09 AM
Quote from: Ticonderoga 64 on December 02, 2022, 07:56:18 AM

:bouncegiggle: it's shaping up to be a morning for laughing! And just....that poor person.....

You say "poor person", but I say she is living her best life.  Here I am literally never wearing a sleeveless top because I'm self conscious about my upper arms looking like marshmallows and she's going around with a full on butt hanging off her neck.  If I had half the confidence of this woman, I'd be whipping these babies out and roasting those marshmallows.

Rev. Powell

Note 2018 date. I want this guy to tell me the price of Bitcoin in 4 years.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Ticonderoga 64