Main Menu

Recent Movie Purchases, part 2

Started by Rev. Powell, April 25, 2020, 12:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev. Powell

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Rev. Powell

Forgot to list these two purchased a while back (both from Deaf Crocodile, a fantastic source of rare would-be cult movies mostly from Eastern Europe):

bob

Rob Zombie's Halloween 1 and 2 bluray
The Wickerman bluray (original)
House of Games Criterion Collection
Dune: Part 2 bluray
Fail Safe Criterion Collection
Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse
Top Gun: Maverick bluray
Halloween 2 bluray
Halloween (original)
Halloween 4
Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers bluray
Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga bluray
Halloween 3-pack on bluray - Halloween 6, Halloween H20, Halloween Resurrection
Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire bluray
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

MauriceNorton

The other day I bought and watched the first 2 scary movies. I used to laugh when I was a kid, now I'm sad.

Rev. Powell

The Burgomaster

There have been a lot of sales recently - - I've purchased about 120 blu-rays since April from Severin, Vinegar Syndrome, Criterion, Shout Factory, Arrow, Kino Lorber, Unearthed Films, and Amazon. Most have already arrived but a couple orders are in transit. One of the in-transit movies is:

A Serbian Film 
"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."

bob

Quote from: The Burgomaster on July 24, 2024, 10:06:42 AMThere have been a lot of sales recently - - I've purchased about 120 blu-rays since April from Severin, Vinegar Syndrome, Criterion, Shout Factory, Arrow, Kino Lorber, Unearthed Films, and Amazon. Most have already arrived but a couple orders are in transit. One of the in-transit movies is:

A Serbian Film 

:buggedout:  :buggedout:  :buggedout:  :buggedout:  :buggedout:

good luck -- you need to review that for us
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

The Burgomaster

Quote from: bob on July 24, 2024, 01:33:02 PM
Quote from: The Burgomaster on July 24, 2024, 10:06:42 AMThere have been a lot of sales recently - - I've purchased about 120 blu-rays since April from Severin, Vinegar Syndrome, Criterion, Shout Factory, Arrow, Kino Lorber, Unearthed Films, and Amazon. Most have already arrived but a couple orders are in transit. One of the in-transit movies is:

A Serbian Film 

I may have exceeded my tremendously disgusting limits with this one.

:buggedout:  :buggedout:  :buggedout:  :buggedout:  :buggedout:

good luck -- you need to review that for us
"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."