Main Menu

Random Statements About Something NOBODY Cares About, the resurrection

Started by LilCerberus, June 30, 2020, 06:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilCerberus

Quote from: ER on September 03, 2020, 02:37:37 PM
It's probably even earlier than that, isn't it? People blame the US for Columbus, too, yet the US wouldn't exist for another three-hundred years and Columbus never set foot here. Like I said, lot of dumb, dumb, dumb people out there.

Yes, we were named after some guy named Amerigo Vespucci...
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

LilCerberus

Well, Kenye West is no longer on the ballot in The Commonwealth Of Virginia...........
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

Alex

Quote from: LilCerberus on September 03, 2020, 04:03:19 PM
Well, Kenye West is no longer on the ballot in The Commonwealth Of Virginia...........

Good or bad news?
Your kisses turn princes into frogs and passion plays into monologues.

LilCerberus

Quote from: Alex on September 03, 2020, 04:17:55 PM
Quote from: LilCerberus on September 03, 2020, 04:03:19 PM

Good or bad news?

Don't know, don't care, don't matter....

ER

Only once have I been tempted to buy a bumper sticker. it said CAUSAL. And I thought that was great. Just that one word: CAUSAL.
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

RCMerchant

Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

LilCerberus

LilCerberus

Watching Night Of The Lepus on Svenghoulie...
Still not sure why this was in the one scene in The Matrix...

RCMerchant

I stepped in some old grey/ green dog s**t yesterday and had to scrap it out with a flathead screwdriver the bottom of my boot treads.
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Dennis

For no apparent reason I think I'll make lasagna & garlic bread for dinner, the scary part,  for me at least, is that I decided on this after reading RC's last post.

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.

ER

How come on TV they can say, "Don't prick your finger" but they can't say that sentence in reverse order?

ER

Every time I see someone eating a hamburger I'm disgusted to wonder just how many different dead cows are ground up together in that thing. It's really a sick concept to me. Ground-up dead cow bodies smoothed together.

Alex

Quote from: ER on September 19, 2020, 01:11:55 AM
Every time I see someone eating a hamburger I'm disgusted to wonder just how many different dead cows are ground up together in that thing. It's really a sick concept to me. Ground-up dead cow bodies smoothed together.

You've just made me want a burger for breakfast.
Your kisses turn princes into frogs and passion plays into monologues.

ER

Dennis

So far this year we've had the covid 19 pandemic, and here in California, the wildfires, also I seem be spending a good part of the weekends working on cost estimates for various projects just to catch up on my Monday thru Friday job. Last night I was watching TV with my wife and feeling sorry for myself, at about 11:30 PM there was a 4.6 earthquake, the epicenter was about 2 miles from my home. I'm going to take that as a subtle hint that things can always get worse, covid 19 will pass, the wildfires will be put out, and I'm fortunate in these times to to have a job that I can do from home. All in all I'm pretty well off.

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.