Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 02:12:32 PM
714369 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Random Statements About Something NOBODY Cares About, the resurrection « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 85
Author Topic: Random Statements About Something NOBODY Cares About, the resurrection  (Read 210342 times)
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #495 on: November 08, 2021, 12:10:16 AM »

the whole Trump Russia thing has now and finally been totally debunked. What a shameful episode in our country's history.

All because Hillary couldn't bring herself to apologize to Bernie Sanders over the revelations in the DNC leaks. Good thing she didn't become president and certainly never will

DEBUNKED?  Eight of his campaign staffers were indicted and convicted for illegal contact with Russian assets; Russia fed Wikileaks the Hillary Clinton emails THE DAY AFTER the disastrous Access Hollywood tapes that should have sunk Trump as a candidate forever, every single intelligence agency agrees that Russia flooded U.S. social media with pro-Trump propaganda because they recognized what a destabilizing influence he would be on our country (and BOY were they right!!!), not to mention the Mueller report made it clear that Trump had obstructed justice to prevent them from finding the truth.

The only "shameful episode" here is that a man as utterly vile, mean-spirited, and ignorant as Trump should ever have served as President of the USA.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #496 on: November 08, 2021, 11:41:43 AM »

Yes, a lot of innocent people's lives were destroyed in order to vindicate DC dimocrat's vile, mean-spirited ignorance, as well as the bamster's childish attempt to cripple the incoming administration.

Most of these people were entrapped, and the charges based on dossiers that has been debunked several times, now having criminal charges being brought against the people who created them.
The Law is turning back around on the dims.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #497 on: November 09, 2021, 01:39:42 AM »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2021/11/04/us/politics/igor-danchenko-arrested-steele-dossier.amp.html

Indy -wrong on all counts. DNC leaks were leaked by a rightfully angry source inside the DNC. Mueller report said no collusion. It was all fairy tales for people who couldn't accept  America choosing Trump over Hillary
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #498 on: November 09, 2021, 07:09:01 AM »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2021/11/04/us/politics/igor-danchenko-arrested-steele-dossier.amp.html

Indy -wrong on all counts. DNC leaks were leaked by a rightfully angry source inside the DNC. Mueller report said no collusion. It was all fairy tales for people who couldn't accept  America choosing Trump over Hillary

I said nothing about DNC leaks.  The Mueller report said that it could not conclusively prove or disprove collusion, because of the obstruction of justice involved; and Clinton's personal emails were fed to Wikileaks by a Russian source. 

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #499 on: November 09, 2021, 01:24:06 PM »

yes you did you said "Russia fed Wikileaks the Hillary Clinton emails THE DAY AFTER the disastrous Access Hollywood tape" the hillary clintons emails were the DNC leaks.

and why were they so negative? because of what was written on them by HILLLARY AND THE DNC about how they screwed over Bernies campaign

'every single intelligence agency agrees that Russia flooded"

yeah like they all agreed Iraq had WMD they were gonna give to al queda and Afghanistan wasnt gonna fall to the Taliban in 2 seconds.  

Alex- negative karma isn't for mild disagreements. No one voted for Trump because of russia and he was never beholden to them in any way. Russia is a foe from decades ago who have nothing to do with anything the whole thing was laughable
« Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 01:26:13 PM by lester1/2jr » Logged
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #500 on: November 09, 2021, 02:06:03 PM »

The negative karma is for repeating something that was already proven false in a previous conversation. The report did not clear trump.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #501 on: November 09, 2021, 02:25:55 PM »

no you're the one lying, thats the whole point. the mueller report in fact found no collusion, however you want to spin it. He is not in jail

and more to the point:  Russia never had any sort of hold on trump. He bombed Syria and sanctioned numerous Russian officials. Why would he do that if they were going to release a "pee tape" about him?

Trump did plenty of things in plain sight that anyone can criticize with actual facts

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #502 on: November 09, 2021, 02:34:29 PM »

We went over this ground before. The Mueller report specifically stated that it did not exonerate the president. It also said that due to obstruction it was unable to prove there hadn't been collusion (or had been). In no way did it prove him innocent. If you don't believe me, go read it, or just look up the previous argument where parts of it were quoted that prove your position wrong.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #503 on: November 09, 2021, 03:10:36 PM »

Everyone who has ever been cleared of anything may have actually done their crime. If they couldn't prove it and the person is innocent I don't know if you're American that's how it works here
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #504 on: November 09, 2021, 03:39:16 PM »

And where does the report state that it clears him? I mean, I agree with you that if something is cleared then they are cleared, but the report specifically states it does not clear him.

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #505 on: November 09, 2021, 05:36:51 PM »

So what did Trump do? I don't understand. The case against him was that there was blackmail material the form of tapes that would be used against him when he was in office or that Russia and he were working behind the scenes together for him to steal the election. In the end all they found were procedural things relating to the case itself.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 05:51:59 PM by lester1/2jr » Logged
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #506 on: November 09, 2021, 05:51:57 PM »

Again read the report.

Due to the obstructions Mueller experienced, he wrote he was unable to determine what trump had, or hadn't done. The report did not condemn him, but neither did it clear him. It very specifically stated it did not exonerate him of anything criminal. Since it was an investigation, not a trial I would imagine it would have only provided evidence towards a trial that could have then cleared him, but you'd have an ask someone who is more of an expert in US law. I know in the U.K. if we had a similar investigation, it would then pass the information onto the Crown Prosecution Service, who would then be the ones to decide if there was enough evidence to go to trial (that doesn't say they are guilty or not, merely that there is enough evidence for a trial to determine such).

Personally, I would say obstructing such an investigation is suspicious on its own and points to something to hide, but that is just my view.

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #507 on: November 09, 2021, 05:53:49 PM »

Okay I'll give you that it was an investigation not a trial but it didn't lead to a trial did it?

What do you think you did? That's what I want to know I don't understand
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #508 on: November 09, 2021, 06:03:26 PM »

Okay I'll give you that it was an investigation not a trial but it didn't lead to a trial did it?

What do you think you did? That's what I want to know I don't understand

What do I think I did? I don't think I understand your question.

LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #509 on: November 09, 2021, 06:22:13 PM »

The point of The Steele Dossier, was that EVERBODY who got their slimy little paws on it KNEW it was fake, but they picked it up & went with it anyway!!!!!!
And it ruined a lot of people's lives, not just Trumps'!!!
It's been debunked & disproven a dozen times over, and yet it was STILL being talked about as if it were fact well into the final days of the 2020 election by haughty noozhounds!!!!

It's high time Igor Danchenko went to jail for this!!!

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 85
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Random Statements About Something NOBODY Cares About, the resurrection « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.