Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:36:08 AM
714351 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Sequels you didn't know existed « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Author Topic: Sequels you didn't know existed  (Read 14161 times)
zombie no.one
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Oookaay...

« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2021, 09:35:05 PM »

It is awful even by TV standards, and it is more of a The Omen rip off.

I don't think I was aware there was an OMEN 4  until I randomly saw it on dvd and bought it a couple of years ago... it's terrible, and weirdly also seems to be squarely aimed at pre-teens? It's like a kids film iirc...

there's a TROLL 3, and a DEMONS 3, but they're not true sequels. - however TROLL 2 was not connected to the first one either

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
pennywise37

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2021, 10:30:57 PM »

if you want to go even further than that there are 2 Troll 3's and neither of them have a damn thing to do with the 2nd or the 1st film
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2021, 02:10:13 PM »

in that case I have seen one of the TROLL 3s... it seemed to be mostly set in a cave, but my memory is bad. (maybe one for the caveman thread?)

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
Gabriel Knight
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2021, 03:58:16 PM »

I know people who have seen both UNBREAKABLE and SPLIT, without even knowing they're part of the same series. GLASS suffered the same fate.

Check my crappy and unpopular reviews and ratings:

https://www.imdb.com/user/ur85652268/?ref_=nv_usr_prof_2
pennywise37

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2021, 06:27:15 PM »

that's not surprising at all, Troll 3 part 1 let's call it has a couple different titles one of them that Charles Band out out is called The Crawlers'  and it's about killer trees.  Band had nothing to do i don't think in the making of it i think he just put it, if youv'e seen that video? that he did with Roger Corman hew was talking about how he was forced to put stuff out back in the empire days that he really didn't want to cause it didn't fit the type of films they made.

my point is i wonder if The Crawlers (1993) was one of them?   and the other one let's call it Troll 3  part 2. Ator 3 or 4 i forget MSTK3000 did one. and i think there was a 3rd maybe? check out the cinema snob list cause he did label them as Troll 3 part one and 2 etc.. that's where i got that from in fact.

i enjoy the 1st one (1986) it's a cheesy as hell film but it's fun as hell.  i think i did see the omen tv movie i can't remember offhand or i may be thinking of the awful amityville films there has to be around #30 of those now and i wish i was making that up
Gabriel Knight
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2021, 07:34:21 PM »

Here's a good recap of the whole TROLL confusion, if you like to watch. It's mainly about the exploding monkey part in TROLL 2, funny stuff.

Small | Large

Check my crappy and unpopular reviews and ratings:

https://www.imdb.com/user/ur85652268/?ref_=nv_usr_prof_2
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2021, 10:24:53 PM »

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2021, 10:55:52 PM »

speaking of undercover brother, we need a Pootie Tang sequel
chainsaw midget

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2021, 11:33:47 PM »

The Hitcher II:  I've Been Waiting

This one lacks the star power of Rutger Hauer and instead it has Jake Busey.  In a nice little bit of serendipity when I was looking up to see how Jack was relate to Gary Busey (My guess was going to be brother, but I was wrong.  It's his son.) I found that Jake Busey was also in Roadhouse II. 

And also on the subject of sequels that you didn't know existed that feature Jake Busey... he was in Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3. 

Didn't know there was a 3 did you?
claws

Occidentali's Karma

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2021, 01:33:59 AM »

I bought this on DVD when it first came out. Sony/Columbia always had a habit of doing "low key" direct-to-video sequels like Single White Female 2: The Psycho, Walking Tall: The Payback (2007) and Walking Tall: Lone Justice (2007) (sequels to the 2004 remake of Walking Tall starring the Rock), Vacancy 2: The First Cut (2008), Glass House: The Good Mother (2006) (a thematic sequel to The Glass House) and tons more.

Is it October yet?
pennywise37

« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2021, 01:44:19 AM »

i remember when Roadhouse 2 came out i haven't seen it myself but i also did know about Single white Female 2 as well.

there's also 3 Cruel Intentions films as well the 2nd one was a Pilot for a tv show if i recall that wasn't picked up by maybe showtime?  and they just made it a made for video sequel
claws

Occidentali's Karma

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2021, 03:25:03 AM »

i remember when Roadhouse 2 came out i haven't seen it myself

It has its unintentional funny moments and plenty of stylized cheese. It's a fun bad movie.

there's also 3 Cruel Intentions films

They also did three Wild Things sequels, and a sequel to Screamers which I thought was ok for a low budget direct to video sequel.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 03:28:23 AM by claws » Logged

Is it October yet?
pennywise37

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2021, 03:38:15 AM »

i remember when Screamers came out in (1995) it looked damn good and it was a meh film it wasn't great but it wasn't overly awful either it was an okay film.

i cannot tell you how many people for years said to me or i talked to on how good that movie is well they were all wrong. much like when i was in high school some friends of mine went and saw Species (1995) and came back saying how good the movie was and how awesome.. etc... 

it's not the big thing they loved was the nudity in that film i think. the film is a meh film as well. and i've only seen parts 1-3 the 2nd sucked ass the 3rd one was decent i did not like the ending though.
chainsaw midget

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2021, 08:22:46 PM »

I bought this on DVD when it first came out. Sony/Columbia always had a habit of doing "low key" direct-to-video sequels like Single White Female 2: The Psycho, Walking Tall: The Payback (2007) and Walking Tall: Lone Justice (2007) (sequels to the 2004 remake of Walking Tall starring the Rock), Vacancy 2: The First Cut (2008), Glass House: The Good Mother (2006) (a thematic sequel to The Glass House) and tons more.
I didn't know any of those existed. 
pennywise37

« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2021, 09:36:49 PM »

shockingly i did know some about some of them and i haven't seen any of them i don't think? i'd need to watch the trailers for them though.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Sequels you didn't know existed « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.