Main Menu

Random Thought Thread Part III: The Thinking

Started by ER, September 30, 2021, 01:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilCerberus

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

ER

I think frogs use Botox, and that's why their faces stay locked in one permanent expression.
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

lester1/2jr

Congress just passed the CHIPS Act. Does that mean we all get free motorcycles?

Alex

Time to dig out Skyrim and see if I can play as the Imperials for once. Every time I go to play then I decide "You know what, you guys were about to cut my head off. Screw you guys."
Hail to thyself
For I am my own master
I am my own god
I require no shepherd
For I am no sheep.

indianasmith

Quote from: Alex on July 29, 2022, 04:08:00 PM
Time to dig out Skyrim and see if I can play as the Imperials for once. Every time I go to play then I decide "You know what, you guys were about to cut my head off. Screw you guys."

I've only played as the Stormcloaks once, and hated it.  I guess because I fought so hard to save the Empire in OBLIVION, I just couldn't let it be destroyed in SKYRIM.  Plus I really liked General Tullius.
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

RCMerchant

Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

LilCerberus

Quote from: RCMerchant on July 29, 2022, 07:48:32 PM
Quote from: LilCerberus on July 28, 2022, 12:41:41 PM
I still have my wisdom teeth

Theyr'e not helping.

I'm kidding!  :tongueout:
Yeah, makes me wonder why they call 'em that....................
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

LilCerberus

"With age, does not necessarily come wisdom....
Sometimes age shows up alone...."

ER

Watched The Premise. Great show. New respect for Ryan tha Intern. Did not know BJ Novak was that good. At least on this show he makes most writers seem stuck in a different era. I also am watching LPLZA live. It repels me and makes me wish I was there. And oh yeah I have the phantom taste of butterscotch pudding in my mouth, which is mostly a good thing except I don't know why it's there  right now. Don't do kids, drugs!

Trevor

Quote from: lester1/2jr on July 29, 2022, 03:17:10 PM
Congress just passed the CHIPS Act. Does that mean we all get free motorcycles?

:teddyr: :teddyr:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Alex

Medical science cannot cure stupid, but at least it can sedate it.
Hail to thyself
For I am my own master
I am my own god
I require no shepherd
For I am no sheep.

ER

Today when I took my youngest to her horseback riding, a horse walked right past me in the barn entrance and didn't try to attack me in any way. I was... I was stunned. Still alive!

Alex

Sometimes I wonder where all those people who asked me for directions ended up.
Hail to thyself
For I am my own master
I am my own god
I require no shepherd
For I am no sheep.

RCMerchant

I wonder if all those folks walking looking and yapping at cell phones ever walk into trees or poles or other people gibbering into other phones.
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Trevor

Quote from: RCMerchant on July 31, 2022, 08:14:29 AM
I wonder if all those folks walking looking and yapping at cell phones ever walk into trees or poles or other people gibbering into other phones.

About five years ago, I was at a gas station and saw a 'phone zombie' distracted by a call so badly, he walked into the sliding door of the gas station shop. *DONK* was all I heard.  :smile:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.