Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:12:20 AM
713325 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Bruce Willis stuck in bad movie hell? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Bruce Willis stuck in bad movie hell?  (Read 6083 times)
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2021, 09:28:45 PM »

^Maybe he's trying to be like Klaus Kinski in terms of volume....^

I was thinking Nic Cage, but without the crazy appeal.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
claws
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Occidentali's Karma

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2021, 05:23:26 AM »

Bruce Willis net worth and salary: Bruce Willis is an American actor, producer and "musician" who has a net worth of $250 million.

I don't know how they come up with these numbers, unless Bruce Willis released these numbers by himself? With that kind of money he really doesn't need to do crappy movies.

Is it October yet?
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2021, 09:42:42 AM »

Bruce Willis net worth and salary: Bruce Willis is an American actor, producer and "musician" who has a net worth of $250 million.

I don't know how they come up with these numbers, unless Bruce Willis released these numbers by himself? With that kind of money he really doesn't need to do crappy movies.

Midnight In The Switchgrass
was just released to cinemas here.

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Jim H

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2021, 02:23:29 PM »

They're generally wild guesses, though sometimes salaries for a bunch of films are known and they just add them together.  You can probably see how that doesn't make sense as a "net worth" either - people waste their money and give it away, and they also invest it and increase it.  So yeah, it's mostly just wild guesses.

Related, try looking them up for YouTubers, they're hilarious.

Mike Stoklasa, one of the founders and editors of RLM (they did the Plinkett Star Wars reviews, etc), has his listed as $18 million on one site.  Another lists it as $1.5 million.  Where does either come from?  They don't list sources of any kind.  I theorize they use stuff like Social Blade and Patreon gross intakes to make up something, but the thing is, they apparently never take COSTS into account.  A place like RLM rents a studio and has three full timers there, plus equipment, and the general public knows none of the costs of any of it.  So again, it comes down to wild guesses without much basis. 
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2021, 04:01:18 AM »

Here's his latest film Fortress: the trailer actually looks good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E48VFWLKA0c

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
FatFreddysCat
Movies, Metal, Beer!

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2021, 11:21:54 AM »

The most recent Willis flick I've seen was Cosmic Sin, a few months ago and it was a turkey.

I'm starting to wonder if he and Nicolas Cage have the same agent, cuz they seem to be on the same career path.

Hey, HEY, kids! Check out my way-cool Music and Movie Review blog on HubPages!
http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
claws

Occidentali's Karma

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2021, 05:19:14 AM »

So I googled 'Bruce Willis net worth sources'. This is what I got:

Bruce Willis Salary Per Movie: The Sixth Sense is by far Bruce's biggest career payday. For the film he took an upfront salary of $14 million plus a large percentage of the gross receipts. In total he ended up earning around $100 million from the movie.

source:

celebritynetworth.com

Lookingup
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 05:26:38 AM by claws » Logged

Is it October yet?
Archivist

« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2021, 07:20:36 PM »

The most recent Willis flick I've seen was Cosmic Sin, a few months ago and it was a turkey.

I'm starting to wonder if he and Nicolas Cage have the same agent, cuz they seem to be on the same career path.

I watched Cosmic Sin on Netflix a couple of weeks ago, not exactly the best movie I've ever seen. Let's just say that.

"Many others since have tried & failed at making a watchable parasite slug movie" - LilCerberus
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Bruce Willis stuck in bad movie hell? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.