Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:50:55 PM
713363 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  What TV Shows Are you Watching? « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Author Topic: What TV Shows Are you Watching?  (Read 35444 times)
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2022, 09:43:53 AM »

Finished THE SANDMAN a while back.

Last night I started GUILLERMO DEL TORO'S CABINET OF CURIOSITIES. First episode was not bad, but not one of the three I was looking forward to. We'll see what the future holds.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2022, 10:26:14 AM »

I enjoyed the 2nd episode more than the first (not saying the first was bad or anything).

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Morpheus, the unwoke.
Bad Movie Lover

I am a Bill Maher Democrat. Deal with it.

« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2022, 05:33:55 PM »

Law & order,  NCIS, FBI.

They will come back, come back again, As long as the red earth rolls. He never wasted a leaf or a tree. Do you think he would squander souls?” ― Ruyard Kipling

We all come from the goddess and to her we shall return, like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2022, 08:29:32 AM »

I enjoyed the 2nd episode more than the first (not saying the first was bad or anything).

I agree, the second was a bit more fun. Always enjoy a grave-robbing plot. Third episode up tonight.

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2022, 09:05:46 AM »

I just watched the whole series this week.  Some were better than others, but all were pretty good.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2022, 08:48:58 AM »

Third was better than the second which was better than the first. I like how this is trending.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2022, 10:13:03 AM »

I finished The Rings of Power and I'm glad I watched it. It had more annoying/bad moments than good, and no great moments, but it was not without good parts to recommend it, so...I hope it gets better, and I am not regretting seeing it. The two best sections of the show were (to my surprise) those set among the proto-hobbits, and the dwarves, who were immeasurably better-presented than the dwarves in 2010s The Hobbit films. Galadriel, the elves, Numenor, the goings-on in the Southlands (aka future Mordor) all ranged from boring to bad to insulting to Tolkien. If I were to grade the series...I'd give the entire presentation about a C-. Though I will say the aspects I did not like were readily identifiable and correctable, if anyone in charge of the show should choose to do so.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2022, 10:46:06 AM »

I finished The Rings of Power and I'm glad I watched it. It had more annoying/bad moments than good, and no great moments, but it was not without good parts to recommend it, so...I hope it gets better, and I am not regretting seeing it. The two best sections of the show were (to my surprise) those set among the proto-hobbits, and the dwarves, who were immeasurably better-presented than the dwarves in 2010s The Hobbit films. Galadriel, the elves, Numenor, the goings-on in the Southlands (aka future Mordor) all ranged from boring to bad to insulting to Tolkien. If I were to grade the series...I'd give the entire presentation about a C-. Though I will say the aspects I did not like were readily identifiable and correctable, if anyone in charge of the show should choose to do so.

I watched it with a mindset that separated it entirely from Tolkien and just saw it as "another fantasy tv show". By that standard, I thought it was ok and would rate it slightly higher, but not by a huge amount (C I guess).

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2022, 12:44:56 PM »

Almost done with House of the Dragon and have enjoyed it a bunch.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2022, 01:02:25 PM »

Third was better than the second which was better than the first. I like how this is trending.

Let me know when you've watched episode 5, Pickman's Model.

Gabriel Knight
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2022, 02:26:58 PM »

I'm rewatching STARGATE SG-1, I'm not even halfway through the first season, and I already remembered why it's my favorite show of all times, and the best sci-fi series ever created.
It's absurdly good. The dialog, stories, characters, villains, and overall progression of the show, all combines perfectly into a never-ending adventure, filled with existential and moral discussions. Even the wardrobes and sceneries are marvelous. And this includes the ones that look really cheap.

Check my crappy and unpopular reviews and ratings:

https://www.imdb.com/user/ur85652268/?ref_=nv_usr_prof_2
Morpheus, the unwoke.
Bad Movie Lover

I am a Bill Maher Democrat. Deal with it.

« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2022, 10:41:07 PM »

Westworld.

They will come back, come back again, As long as the red earth rolls. He never wasted a leaf or a tree. Do you think he would squander souls?” ― Ruyard Kipling

We all come from the goddess and to her we shall return, like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2022, 02:23:43 AM »

Stranger Things & Cabinet of Curiosities.

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2022, 01:18:53 PM »

Very good, solid Lovecraft adaptation! I also liked episode 4, "Outsider," which was a nice black comedy change of pace. This is a high-quality anthology series.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2022, 03:36:05 PM »

Very good, solid Lovecraft adaptation! I also liked episode 4, "Outsider," which was a nice black comedy change of pace. This is a high-quality anthology series.

The only thing I didn't like about that episode was Glover's accent. I was wondering if it was an accurate one?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  What TV Shows Are you Watching? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.