Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:39:03 AM
714432 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Personal Questions « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99]
Author Topic: Personal Questions  (Read 106187 times)
claws
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Occidentali's Karma

« Reply #1470 on: January 19, 2024, 10:05:23 AM »

There's not much pie culture here in Germany. The German word for Pie is Pastete (pastry), but is something completely different. The closest thing to a pie in Germany is probably tarte (tart), but it is still miles off

That said, I do love me some pumpkin or pecan pie, but I'd choose cake.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 01:01:09 PM by claws » Logged

Is it October yet?
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1471 on: January 19, 2024, 10:16:07 AM »

I do have a fondness for Fray Bentos pies.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #1472 on: January 19, 2024, 12:46:14 PM »

^ Sugar is a pathway to the most widespread addiction in the world, and a leading contributor to all of the most common causes of death. Sugar is evil, vile, fattening, tooth-decaying, destructive, and so utterly delicious that it surely hints at the existence of some central source of ensnaring evil in the world.

And, uh, pie. Pumpkin or pecan. Oh, so good.

But run, it's a trap!

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #1473 on: January 19, 2024, 05:40:02 PM »

...Yeah, when people carry on private feuds in a public forum...  Thumbdown

Yes, a dead forum with no moderation. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #1474 on: January 19, 2024, 06:51:47 PM »

^ I guess someone had better acknowledge AHD is back among us before he implodes or something. Seems like he reallllly wants us to notice his return. Uh, welcome back to the message board after apparently saying you were leaving at new year's or something, I gather, John?  I "guess" that's what he's saying?  Lookingup

As you well know, I NEVER said I was leaving. YOU said you were.  So?

Can you show me where I said that?

You deleted it skirt er.   And you were the only one I wanted to see the mystery question.  You speak only for yourself.   Troublemaker. 

The forum rules do not specifically outline rules regarding the private messaging system.  Skirted by the only authority present, efforts for advice or ministering without accusation were rebuffed by two members.  Dead forum, it's just a matter of time whether it be fire or ice. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #1475 on: January 19, 2024, 10:07:06 PM »

^ I guess someone had better acknowledge AHD is back among us before he implodes or something. Seems like he reallllly wants us to notice his return. Uh, welcome back to the message board after apparently saying you were leaving at new year's or something, I gather, John?  I "guess" that's what he's saying?  Lookingup

As you well know, I NEVER said I was leaving. YOU said you were.  So?

Can you show me where I said that?

You deleted it skirt er.   And you were the only one I wanted to see the mystery question.  You speak only for yourself.   Troublemaker. 

The forum rules do not specifically outline rules regarding the private messaging system.  Skirted by the only authority present, efforts for advice or ministering without accusation were rebuffed by two members.  Dead forum, it's just a matter of time whether it be fire or ice. 

That's a lie, John, I didn't delete any message saying I was leaving. I said that posting a year straight I was taking  a break. And so I did, twice if you look back, a couple weeks off each time. I told a lot of people I was going back to the way I posted across most of my sixteen years here, just whenever rather than keeping up a streak to finish a project. And honestly why would you care what I do? You come in just to make trouble with me and that's very obvious. You're being stranger and less compressible than usual, and that's saying a lot.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1476 on: January 19, 2024, 10:38:47 PM »

I think this has gone on long enough. Start a new topic on "Personal Questions" if you want.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Personal Questions « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.