Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 11:28:21 PM
715447 Posts in 53138 Topics by 7762 Members
Latest Member: HoustonJac
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Personal Questions « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 99
Author Topic: Personal Questions  (Read 110687 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #1245 on: September 21, 2023, 11:11:19 PM »

Thank you for trying, Indy, but I think you're only going to put yourself in the crosshairs for no good reason. I can't quite believe the re-writing of the history of this meanness I see here when the chronology is right there for all to see but honestly what's left to talk about? I tried, you tried, it's not going to do any good. I finally defended myself and get called the aggressor, lol. Only banning people who begin personal attacks will stop the cancer from spreading and I wish it was the new policy. Clean slate for everybody, just don't do it anymore, or else. That'd solve it all

ER  April 29, 2023, 11:00:05 PM
Do you still listen to every song posted here?

Allhallowsday April 30, 2023, 06:46:37 PM
 Sometimes.  Why?

ER  April 30, 2023, 08:48:21 PM
 A long time ago you said you listened to every song that was posted, and since I've been posting songs I remembered that and was curious if it was still true.

Allhallowsday April 30, 2023, 10:46:30 PM
I did in fact listen to any YouTube save Black Sabbath.  The embedded video no longer works for me here, so I must follow a link and startup YouTube.  Nah.

ER May 05, 2023, 11:55:04 AM
I was going to let you figure it out on your own, but as a courtesy I'll let you know that as of my last answer to you earlier in the week, I have stopped reading your posts altogether., and don't plan to change that.

ER May 05, 2023, 05:41:13 PM
You see, I kept waiting to feel some sense of flattery in your obsession with me, or even some amusement in watching you always stumbling through a sense conspiracies and double meanings in the plainest and most straightforward of posts, but the fact is you were just boring. So boring. The room didn't need to watch me put you in your place yet another time, which I was going to have to do sooner or later, so this way you keep your self-delusions about your sense of wit and insightfulness, how big and bad a crusader you are (yawn) and for me it's like you in all your befuddled, boring, grouchy cluelessness don't even exist.  I love it.

Pace, morono! :-)

ER May 06, 2023, 10:08:08 AM
For what it's worth, I don't want bad relations here with you or anyone else, but you won't leave me alone. You feel at liberty to constantly pick on me, so it's easier to ignore you. How about on the forum and in here we leave each other alone?

ER May 21, 2023, 01:00:19 PM
Oh, hey, some long-windedness, because I know you'll read it all. Lol

I find people without sex lives are often bitter, so I make allowances for you. I guess I struck a nerve that day when I finally told you how boring I find you, and you couldn't keep it in anymore, but honestly, if you were going to try to hit me back tit for tat (you do remember tit, right?), couldn't you have done it without showing everyone how you read my every post, every karma, listen to every song? That makes you seem pitiful in your obsession. (You wouldn't believe the private messages I get laughing about you.... Someone the other day said he's trying to match your grouchiness to some old man hormone cycle.)

You know, I've extended an olive branch to you in the past, ignored you til I felt bad and gave you another chance. Are you just too bitter to let things go and co-exist? You know, you roll the dice enough you eventually get lucky, so I'm sure one day you will stumble onto something and make me mad and, well, I'll have to do something about you, but I'd rather not get to that.

Let things go, John, be happy, ignore me and I'll return the favor. WWJD, right? Or Pope Francis? Or someone whose balls aren't chronically backed up?

Answer: they'd be more pleasant in life, less a grouchy old man. I guess if you can't get c**t you be one, huh?

All right, the person I am picking up is finished, so I needs must depart, but thanks for reading every word of this and proving a point to us both.

--LE

PS: I increased the font size for you.

PPS: This was fun!

Allhallowsday  May 21, 2023, 02:03:27 PM
Hi Indy,
I have rec'd a few private messages that I would like to share with you.  It seems someone who accuses me of "obsession" has an obsession... with me.  Please advise and thank you.
jgg

ER May 21, 2023, 02:06:23 PM
Come on, make peace with me once and for all. Bad feelings aren't good for anybody. Peace? Or at least politely ignoring? Truce, and I won't be the first to break it.

indianasmith May 21, 2023, 02:16:44 PM 
I'd rather not get in the middle of it, to be honest.

ER May 21, 2023, 02:28:18 PM
Everybody is ratting you out, John.
"I have rec'd a few private messages that I would like to share with you.  It seems someone who accuses me of "obsession" has an obsession... with me.  Please advise and thank you.
jgg"
I swear you are such a whiny baby who can dish it out (calling yourself a poked bear? lol) but you sure can't take it.

Allhallowsday   May 21, 2023, 02:29:35 PM (to Indy)
There's no problem and no middle.  I have not responded to the msgs I've rec'd, but they are remarkably insulting and unkind and unwarranted.  I merely wanted a witness that I trust.
Thanks for your response.

Allhallowsday May 21, 2023, 02:31:50 PM
I see you've already shared my msg with Evelyn.  You disappoint me.

indianasmith May 21, 2023, 02:58:54 PM
She's one of my closest friends.  I thought she deserved to know.
I cannot be the impartial arbiter you seem to want; she and I go too far back.

Allhallowsday May 21, 2023, 03:15:53 PM
Perhaps I will post them publicly.  Loyalty is a wonderful thing which I admire.  This is a web forum which some take too personally.   I won't trouble you again.

end

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #1246 on: September 22, 2023, 12:24:08 AM »

I would imagine most people would put a bit more thought into their daily actions. Not convinced it would make things better though.

I don't know, if there was instant pain or an instant reward for good works, it might be enough of a carrot/stick situation to make a real difference.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1247 on: September 22, 2023, 12:40:17 AM »

I would imagine most people would put a bit more thought into their daily actions. Not convinced it would make things better though.

I don't know, if there was instant pain or an instant reward for good works, it might be enough of a carrot/stick situation to make a real difference.

How many people do stuff knowing in advance that it is going to have a bad outcome?

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1248 on: September 22, 2023, 01:01:07 AM »

Welcome back, John. Not that you ever really left. I guess since you've taken up where you left off, what I'd like to ask is if you're truly trying to pretend those things I said to you almost half a year ago on private message fell out of a clear blue sky, no provocation at all on your part going back literally years? Just me one day getting it into my head that I was abruptly going to send you those posts? No reason at all, you were as blameless as a babe, you never in your life did one single thing to inspire any of that? No grouchy zings at me ever, no singling me out again and again with snide comments, nothing at all to make me get my fill and finally tell you off? You're an innocent victim of another person's sudden malice? I just spontaneously woke up and said, hey, I think I'll go after AHD today? The answer is no, John, you can't say that. When someone has enough and responds to a provocation as I did in your case, it's not a one-sided quarrel, and to whine when you finally did get me to respond is hypocritical. It's the nature of quarrels that mean and unnecessary things get said. That's why it's best not to have them. You're not a troll, you're a member here who has contributed a lot. And you're a grouch. You also do seem honestly puzzled as to why I wrote all that to you, so I'd tell you just as honestly that you tried for years to devil me for your own amusement, I repeatedly asked you to stop, and I had enough. You provoked the response I gave you and as far as I was concerned the matter was over. You made trouble, I blew off steam. Now you reappear to try for sympathy, which I don't doubt some will give you, to play a victim, and to make trouble while reaching shamelessly for allies. It should be beneath the dignity of a man to keep fighting with a woman. It should be beneath the dignity of those who make trouble to clutch at a victim card when they get hit back. I showed patience with you for a long time and even came to your aid a time or two, but in your mind you have no guilt. You are also acting like this is some big sneak attack when you've already posted much of this, and I also said last spring to go ahead, I wouldn't be so daft as to say anything in private to you I couldn't bear to be made public. People who cry when their own actions lead to them getting hit back are weak indeed, but there's a lot of that in this world. John, be a man.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2023, 01:42:11 AM by ER » Logged

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1249 on: September 22, 2023, 01:01:34 AM »

How many people do stuff knowing in advance that it is going to have a bad outcome?

Far too few!

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #1250 on: September 22, 2023, 11:12:11 AM »

If you eat breakfast, what is your go to meal?
For me it's a vegetarian breakfast burrito (I'm trying to cut down my red meat intake) and some black medium roast coffee.

yeah no.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1251 on: September 22, 2023, 11:51:57 AM »

I find it hard to want to eat the initial couple hours I'm up but my first brunch-ish meal is usually either a smoothie with blueberries or banana, made with homemade yogurt, sometimes goat milk yogurt, or I'll have some type of grains, often whole oats. I find it's mid-day when I get hungriest.

I kind of eat weird stuff, I know.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1252 on: September 22, 2023, 12:00:24 PM »

At the moment I am going with a couple of Weetabix. Making an effort to have a breakfast in the morning.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1253 on: September 22, 2023, 02:57:46 PM »

If you eat breakfast, what is your go to meal?
For me it's a vegetarian breakfast burrito (I'm trying to cut down my red meat intake) and some black medium roast coffee.

Everything bagel with cream cheese. If anything.
Usually a cigarette and a drink of water.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2023, 07:31:30 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1254 on: September 22, 2023, 03:30:28 PM »

Just coffee.

If I get something out and I have my pick, I'll take huevos rancheros.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1255 on: September 22, 2023, 05:15:52 PM »

^ A breakfast and brunch restaurant called First Watch makes that very well.

Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Poo Person
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1256 on: September 22, 2023, 05:21:29 PM »

I normally get a proper breakfast at Wimpy several times a month.

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1257 on: September 22, 2023, 06:38:11 PM »

We have a store called QT (QuikTrip) that makes a delicious breakfast pizza.  Bacon, eggs, sausage, and cheese on pizza crust, with cream gravy in place of tomato sauce.  That's fuel for the tank right there!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1258 on: September 22, 2023, 08:02:12 PM »

Would you ever kill somebody?
If they were trying to kill me- f**k yes.
Would I go to war and kill someone. Oh hell no. NEVER. Kill someone I don't know because some rich cocksucker hates them? f**k that- YOU go kill 'em!
Unless it was WWII. Nazi's WERE trying to kill us. f**k Nazis. But I wasn't around then- so f**k no.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2023, 08:06:24 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1259 on: September 22, 2023, 08:59:29 PM »

Would you ever kill somebody?
If they were trying to kill me- f**k yes.
Would I go to war and kill someone. Oh hell no. NEVER. Kill someone I don't know because some rich cocksucker hates them? f**k that- YOU go kill 'em!
Unless it was WWII. Nazi's WERE trying to kill us. f**k Nazis. But I wasn't around then- so f**k no.

It is a lot harder for most people to kill anyone than is generally realised. We are psychologically primed by society not to and breaking that training can be very tough. It takes a lot to get through that. Even soldiers who hated nazi's in WW2 for example found it impossible to actually pull the trigger when they had someone in their sights and would instead fire a shot into the air instead.

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 99
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Personal Questions « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.