Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:37:10 AM
714338 Posts in 53094 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Eli Roth finally making Grindhouse Trailer Movie. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Eli Roth finally making Grindhouse Trailer Movie.  (Read 4816 times)
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« on: January 09, 2023, 02:22:58 AM »

Eli Roth is set to shoot 'Thanksgiving' come March, one of the fake movies trailered in Grindhouse. 'Machette' and 'Hobo With A Shotgun' have already been made based off the 16 year old double feature. I'd rather have seen 'Werewolf Women of the SS' being made though. That looked a lot more interesting.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
claws
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Occidentali's Karma

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2023, 05:11:20 AM »

The Thanksgiving trailer is the best thing Eli Roth ever did. It was and still is the most popular trailer from Grindhouse, and social media has been begging Roth to turn it into a movie for years.

This could be a good bad movie by default so I'm hoping he wont screw up.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2023, 06:50:30 AM by claws » Logged

Is it October yet?
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2023, 05:34:10 AM »

I can't imagine why, it didn't seem like anything more than another fairly generic slasher with a (insert random holiday) theme, even if the cheerleader bit did make me chuckle. Oh well, it'd be a boring world if all our tastes were the same I am told.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2023, 12:01:17 PM »

Eli Roth is set to shoot 'Thanksgiving' come March, one of the fake movies trailered in Grindhouse. 'Machette' and 'Hobo With A Shotgun' have already been made based off the 16 year old double feature. I'd rather have seen 'Werewolf Women of the SS' being made though. That looked a lot more interesting.

Werewolf Women of the SS would be a shoo-in for me!  Thumbup

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
claws

Occidentali's Karma

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2023, 05:46:43 PM »

Teaser trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDNoPxVR67g&t=1s

Is it October yet?
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2023, 06:54:37 PM »

Heck yeah, I'm in!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Cult_Moody_Movies
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2023, 05:17:06 PM »

Yeah....not a fan of Mr. Roth.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2023, 09:29:59 PM »

I may see it if only at gunpoint- and that's a hard maybe.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
claws

Occidentali's Karma

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2023, 08:22:53 AM »

Rated R for strong bloody horror violence and gore, pervasive language and some sexual material.

DIRECTOR ELI ROTH IN PERSON

Monday, November 6 at 7:30 PM
AERO THEATRE 1328 Montana Ave,
Santa Monica, CA 90403

Join us, American Cinematheque, Sony Pictures, and filmmaker Eli Roth as we celebrate the season and ensure all will be carved with a very special advance screening of THANKSGIVING.

THANKSGIVING + Q&A
Director Eli Roth | 102 minutes

This holiday season, prepare to have the stuffing scared out of you as genre maestro Eli Roth returns to his murderous ways with his lights-out-slasher-extravaganza, THANKSGIVING. Inspired by his legendary gutbuster trailer, the table is set, the festivities have begun, and there will be no leftovers.

After a Black Friday riot ends in tragedy, a mysterious Thanksgiving-inspired killer terrorizes Plymouth, Massachusetts – the birthplace of the holiday. Picking off residents one by one, what begins as random revenge killings are soon revealed to be part of a larger, sinister holiday plan. Will the town uncover the killer and survive the holidays…or become guests at his twisted holiday dinner table?

Screening is made possible with the support of Sony Pictures. THANKSGIVING opens exclusively in theaters on November 17.

Is it October yet?
claws

Occidentali's Karma

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2023, 07:21:04 PM »

RT 82%  Buggedout

This might be the best film Eli Roth made so far?

Is it October yet?
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Eli Roth finally making Grindhouse Trailer Movie. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.