Main Menu

Do you smoke weed?

Started by RCMerchant, January 11, 2023, 10:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RCMerchant

I know it's a stupid question. I have this poster in my computer room.

Anyway- do you smoke pot? Once in a while? Never? All the time? (I would fall into that category.)
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Alex

I have done so in the past, as a teenager/early twenties, but it never really did anything for me so I mostly stuck to alcohol. The previous time I was going to leave my job, I had an urge to go smoke a joint once I was out, but nothing this time around.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

Trevor

No but I have no problems with people using it for medicinal or personal things 😊🐢
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

indianasmith

never tried it once in m 59 years.
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

claws

Tried it a few times in my teens and twenties. Never did anything for me. I always had good times without drugs and alcohol, though I am a social drinker but I never developed a taste for beer or alcohol in general. That said I have been drunk a few times but it always was an awful and nasty experience.

So yeah, I don't smoke weed.
Is it October yet?

Morpheus, the unwoke.

No, saw what it made some people act like. I support it's legalization 100/ though.
They will come back, come back again, As long as the red earth rolls. He never wasted a leaf or a tree. Do you think he would squander souls?" ― Ruyard Kipling

We all come from the goddess and to her we shall return, like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.

RCMerchant

It's all cool! I smoke because it stops me from drinking. And I LOVE to drink- like every day. I'd rather smoke.
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

FatFreddysCat

I went through a brief Cheech & Chong phase when I was in college and for a few years afterwards (early/mid 90s) but haven't partaken since then.
Hey, HEY, kids! Check out my way-cool Music and Movie Review blog on HubPages!
http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Rev. Powell

It's not legal here, but if it were, I'd smoke once every week or two. Can't understand daily smokers, I see a lot of that with the upcoming generation.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

lester1/2jr

I am the only skateboarder who does not smoke weed. It just doesn't agree with me

retrorussell

Never tried it; I have zero interest since I can't stand the smell.  There's heavy users in Oregon in general and where I live, and I often smell it heavy on the bus/train to work.  Ick!
"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."

LilCerberus

Tried it at a party or two when I was younger...
All I got was a headache...
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

Leah

I've tried it and never got the high, though that was back before a lot of stress hit me.
yeah no.

ER

What does not kill me makes me stranger.

HappyGilmore

Not anymore. Was never a big thing I was into. Granted, I fell into harder stuff over time, so now I'm just a drinker here and there.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don't get too close, it's dark inside.
It's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide.