Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:50:11 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Manos, the Hands of Fate « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
Author Topic: Manos, the Hands of Fate  (Read 246373 times)
Hero
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I've only seen the MSTied version, but I knew a couple of guys at my old Rocky Horror theatre who were obsessed with this satanic turd and got a copy from Sinister Cinema. Lucky them. Did I mention one of these yahoos looked EXACTLY like Dr. Erhardt? <shudder>
Ryan
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Movie...too...painful. I don't know how you survived this one without the MST3K commentary.
Squishy
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

The clip says it all. How could MST3K not do this one? The Master and Torgo ARE Dr. Forrester and TV's Frank, right down to The Master's wholly-unthreatening "evil" laugh (and habit of hamming it up to the camera).
Tashiro
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

"You have nice hair... I'll save it for the master."
Without MST3K, I wouldn't have been able to watch this film.  My roomie, my wife, and I started quoting it for months afterwards.
The Magi
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

Heheheh...I used to date a girl who concidered this movie to be excellent.  She watched it constantly....

And you think you knew true horror watching this ONCE!
Mikey (LGemini)
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2005, 03:02:16 PM »

MY EYES!!!!!!!!!  MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HELP....  MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!   <sob> <sob>
fire-eyes
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2005, 03:09:52 PM »

For some reason, my favorite part is when sand was obviously diliberately thrown directly at the camera lense!
Greenhornet
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2003, 09:16:57 AM »

Was that Gomez Addams SLUMMING?
HGL
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

'Manos' is perhaps the worst.......I don't know.......there's a lot of crap out there.  My personnal vote goes to 'Monster-A-Go-Go', also covered by MST3K, but not available on release.  I used to rent an out-of-print copy from my local video store before it disappeared for good.  If you think 'Manos' can be challenged, this film is a good contender.  A hint for how bad it is?  Its actually several pieces of other movies interspliced into one ugly mess.  Oh........and it doesn't have an ending either.  Hope that doesn't spoil it for you all!
Hiker
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2003, 02:07:58 AM »

You are a far far braver man than me.  Hail the bad movie master!
James Auburn
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Hey, "Manos" isn't a movie - "Manos" is a RELIGION, alright?

Very few times in this life do you see such a perfect object, that fails so completely on every level, so miserably, utterly WRONG that you can't help but sit in dumbfounded awe.

And Torgo's one of the greatest characters in film history.
John
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2003, 06:33:21 AM »

You actually PAID for this movie??? You and your wife MUST share separate bank accounts. :)
Oliver Klozoff
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2004, 10:12:06 PM »

Classic! Classic piece of ****! Fun if your totally drunk and doing something else.
Josey Aalto
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2003, 03:33:11 PM »

What can I say, this movie is my FAVORITE!!! I purchased it off of moviesunlimited and I found out that MST3K ruined this film, and cut out some of the best parts. My opinion is that if you havent seen the uncut version, please dont write reviews that bash the film, because mst took the feeling of the movie away. I havent even had this film for 5 days yet and Ive watched it 6 times! This is the coolest movie ever *****outof *****
turtle
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2003, 05:34:08 PM »

Torgo has the greatest theme music ever
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Manos, the Hands of Fate « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.