Three To Four Cups A Day
5 (18.5%)
Six To Eight Cups A Day
1 (3.7%)
I'm Practically On An IV For Coffee
0 (0%)
I Don't Drink Coffee
6 (22.2%)
I Use Alternate Sources For A Pick Me Up (power drinks, tea, etc)
5 (18.5%)
I Don't Use Any Of The Above
2 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Mr. DS

I wasn't sure of what size ounce wise a cup would be but figure at least one normal coffee cup. I find myself turning from an option 1 person to an option 2 person.   My cup at work holds at least two of those cups. 
DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall

claws

Not sure if I would call my coffee "coffee" since I put in lots of milk. 1-2 cups per day.

FatFreddysCat

I usually have at least two cups each morning.
Hey, HEY, kids! Check out my way-cool Music and Movie Review blog on HubPages!
http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

bob

one or 2 cups in the morning, occasionally a 3rd if I'm dead tired
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

HappyGilmore

I don't drink coffee.  Love the smell, hate the taste. 

If anything, when I need a pick-me-up, I just grab an energy drink like Red Bull or Monster and down that.
"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don't get too close, it's dark inside.
It's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide.

Rev. Powell

4 cups (estimating my travel mug holds 2 cups). 
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Trevor

I have the same coffee drinking habits as Newt's cat Bug. :teddyr:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

The Burgomaster

I drink 8 - 10 cups a day when I am at work.  The interesting thing is, I drink very little coffee outside of work.  And the lack of coffee doesn't bother me.  When I am on vacation, I may have zero or one cup a day and I don't crave it.  But when I'm in the office, I'm constantly filling my cup.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."

Newt

Quote from: Trevor on October 05, 2011, 09:56:44 AM
I have the same coffee drinking habits as Newt's cat Bug. :teddyr:

:bouncegiggle:  Only if you prefer it cold, Trev!   :wink:
"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch

Trevor

And I sometimes have a hell of a struggle getting my head out of the mug :teddyr:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Vik

I'm usually too lazy to make coffee, but when I do I drink around 4-5.

Flick James

I voted 3-4 cups, but it's inconsistent. Some days it might only be a cup, other is might be 4-5. I love coffee. Thanks for reminding me I'm due for a cup right now!
I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org

Ed, Ego and Superego

Coffee is my favorite beverage... I do 3-4 cups a day, but they are not really cups... my favorite cup was a 16 Oz beer mug I found in Holland. 
I like it lethally strong, but with sugar and a splash of milk to cut the acid.  My drive through drink is a 16 ozshot in the dark (Coffee with 2 shots of espresso), splash of milk and 2 sugars.
I don't do Starbuck unless NO other option is available.  I find their drinks bland and unexciting. And their presence hurts some really great local places. 

-Ed

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes

tracy

Quote from: HappyGilmore on October 05, 2011, 08:50:16 AM
I don't drink coffee.  Love the smell, hate the taste. 

If anything, when I need a pick-me-up, I just grab an energy drink like Red Bull or Monster and down that.
That's me as well....when it's brewing I love it but I let my husband drink it all. I used to go for a Dr Pepper as my drink booster but I'm off it now. Don't really need the caffeine.
Yes,I'm fine....as long as I don't look too closely.

Silverlady

My coffee cup is a mug ...  so 4 cups a day.  I like a lot of milk in it too. 
Hold onto your dreams ....