Main Menu

Invent A Bad Movie Title Part 2

Started by Trevor, January 08, 2022, 08:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morpheus, the unwoke.

A jar jar Christmas.

The ewoks strike back.

World of the wars.

They will come back, come back again, As long as the red earth rolls. He never wasted a leaf or a tree. Do you think he would squander souls?" ― Ruyard Kipling

We all come from the goddess and to her we shall return, like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.

LilCerberus

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

zombie no.one

please do not mock my potato.

LilCerberus

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

LilCerberus

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

bob

Where the Red Fern Growls
Skeletons In The Water Closet
Gridiron Terror!
The Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire
Candy Cane Chaos
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

bob

War of the Words
The Haunting of a Spooky Shoe

LilCerberus

claws

Holiday Bromance
Twerkin' Around the Christmas Tree
Molasses from Outer Space
Evil Snow Angels
Candy Cane Killer
Santa Skipped Eboli
Is it October yet?

ER

What does not kill me makes me stranger.

ER

What does not kill me makes me stranger.

zombie no.one

Speak Now, Or Forever Pod Your Peas (Uprising Of The Vegetable Pickers)
please do not mock my potato.

claws

Santacalypse Now
KramPus
Friday After Christmas
Christmas Sandals
Is it October yet?

bob