Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 01:55:11 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Our friend Buffy Knight « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Our friend Buffy Knight  (Read 5028 times)
Menard
« on: December 31, 2004, 04:06:25 AM »

Fellow Nerds,

Bobby 'Buffy' Knight has been so kind to honor us with the Top Nerds of 2004 Awards. I am very honored to be on that list. I feel it is the least I can do to introduce Buffy with a brief history of his life.

Buffy's birth was recorded as a unique event at the hospital where he was born. The doctors and staff of the hospital were so intrigued by this unique child that he became known as the "circumcise what?" child.

Buffy, growing up, was quite a precocious child by his family's standards. By the time he was eight, he could spell his own nickname: 'od'. Of course this did not become his nickname until it was discovered that those were the only letters he could put together.

Buffy, in his pre-teen years, would spend a lot of time talking on the telephone. This bothered his family for a while until they actually got phone service installed.

Buffy has fond memories of his cousins.

Buffy had some troubled teenage years as he ran away from home and began to prostitute himself. This is when he earned the nickname 'The Bendover Kid' by his favorite male customers.

Buffy is making great strides these days according to the doctors at the institution. They say that Buffy, known as the 'handy' man, should be able to integrate in the far future where his friends from KaXlosula are waiting to welcome him home.

I hope this has helped in understanding our good friend Buffy Knight.

I thank you

Post Edited (12-31-04 03:13)
Menard
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2004, 04:11:42 AM »

Well dang, I really wish they would stop removing the topics posted by Bobby 'Buffy' Knight. That last one was pretty funny and I was named one of the top nerds of 2004. I would like to share my honor and hope we hear from our good friend Buffy again.

BeyondTheGrave
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Punks not Ded sez Rich

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2004, 04:14:50 AM »

I am even more honored to have been awared by someone who had such illustrious background. I really trust he knew what he was doing.

"I know I know ive been exposed permeant psychoses..
at least the colors are nice"- Aeon Flux

Most of all I hate dancing then work,exercise,people,stupidpeople

daveblackeye15

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2004, 03:39:15 PM »

Hey hey, did anyone happen to notice if I made it on the top five list? I'm sure I'd be on the top 10 but NOT the top five? He needs to rethink his list.

Now it's time to sing the nation anthem IN AMERICA!!!

Bandit Keith from Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series (episode 12)
Master Blaster
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2004, 04:00:34 PM »

Who did make the list? Did anyone save it?
Menard
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2004, 04:18:21 PM »

I did print out a copy (being the award winning nerd that I am). The list in descending order is: 5) rich andrini, 4) Spiffy Niffy, 3) Scott, 2) Menard (me), and number 1) trek_geezer (I am so jealous).

Master Blaster
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2004, 04:43:51 PM »

Congradulations to all, and for those that did'nt win, it's an honor just being nominated!!

Thanks, I was just curious.
Dave Munger
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2004, 07:14:40 PM »

It was fixed!
Menard
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2004, 07:51:29 PM »

I was rooting for you. You made a convincing argument last night. It's almost a new year, perhaps Buffy will grace us with another awards presentation.

daveblackeye15

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2004, 08:00:15 PM »

Hey hey hey, maybe uh maybe if we ask Buffy Knight nicely, maybe he could make a top five list of biggest Dorks or mayber another one called Biggest Geeks. AshtheCat, Ragnarok and myself have got to appear on one of those!

Now it's time to sing the nation anthem IN AMERICA!!!

Bandit Keith from Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series (episode 12)
Menard
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2005, 03:31:10 AM »

For those interestered in Buffy's Top 5 List as he posted it, I am providing it verbatim (the spelling is his). I am also providing mine and Dave Munger's replies. These were on the board for a short time before it was removed.

Top 5 nerds of 2004

Author: Bobby Knight (- - -.nyc.rr.com)
Date: 12-31-04 00:20

Hello once more nerds
Looks like the faithfull have come out to try and defend your lowly existence. I have made a list of people who deserve to be placed in a pordable potty and thrown down a hill.
5. Rich Andrini o man what a loser the guy collects comic statues
4. Spiffy niffy dude grow some balls and change your name
3 Scott, what a complete waste of sperm
2 Menard man your gay
1 Trek-Geezer holy crap what a loser, what in the world were you thinking. GET OVER IT GEEZER star trek blows.

Menard's Reply:

(sniff) I finally made it: a Top 5 list. (sniff) I would like to thank everyone responsible: me. (sniff)(urrrp) I would also like to thank the little people: Buffy Knight. I think Buffy (sniff)(pooooh) has inspired all of us to be the best nerd we (wah-wah-sniff) can be. I am so envious of trek_geezer (wa..wa..sniff) for beating me out (poooooh)(sniff) for the number one spot. (sniff)(eryaaaarp) I know Scott beat me (eh..eh..sniff) in the beauty contest and Sugar_Na...ah....aaaads (sniff), scuse me, beat me in the (snifferrrrp) congeniality contest, but I still finished (aah..aaah) in the top five (choo). And I (sniff)(yaaaarrrp)(pooooooh) would like to let Bu...uuhh..fuuhfy know that he is (sniffeeerrpoooh) number one with me. (sniff)--Thank You

Dave Munger's Reply:

This is an outrage! I blog and everything! Blog only man in tribe with no mate! I am more frightened of women than any of those people ever will be, little man!

BoyScoutKevin
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2005, 12:58:58 PM »

Anybody else hear from any of the so-called winners.

Menard
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2005, 08:14:05 PM »

No posts from Scott or trek_geezer yet. Spiffy Niffy is in Dallas ( :

Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2005, 05:49:20 PM »

Wow, I didn't realize this was going on.  I remember posting something about nerds a few days ago and noticed that the post had been taken off and relized that the post must have been just a rude person post that got out of hand. Shucks!  I missed all the Holiday fun. I thought the tone was rude to begin with, but I only saw Burgomaster's fun responce, so I followed with something like.

Wait.........................Let me get my nerd glasses !

Well, I guess we should thank who ever was taking a swing at us all, but why did I only get third place? What does TrekGeezer and Menard got that I haven't got ?  I feel the need to improve my position. : )

Menard
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2005, 06:12:56 PM »

Buffy truly does bring out the best in all of us.

Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Our friend Buffy Knight « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.