Main Menu

the worst movie you have ever seen

Started by Leah, June 24, 2009, 01:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

In South African terms, it's certainly either Nukie, The Demon or Space Mutiny  :buggedout:
I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.

Gabriel Knight

Featured on this site, WEASELS RIP MY FLESH. I understand it's a movie with virtually no budget... but why?

Another one that can be used as torture: SEVERED WAYS: THE NORSE DISCOVERY OF AMERICA. Maaaybe it could be somewhat tolerable if it were much, much shorter. As it stands now, it's simply wretched. The guy taking a dump in the forest sums it all up.
Check my crappy and unpopular reviews and ratings:

https://www.imdb.com/user/ur85652268/?ref_=nv_usr_prof_2

bob

Quote from: Gabriel Knight on September 11, 2022, 04:10:08 PM
I dare anyone to say something positive about AFTER LAST SEASON.

it's light years better than Bucky Larson...and while After Last Season is very bad, it's weird so it has that going for it
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

indianasmith

Well, in the last year, I think CHAINSAW CHEERLEADER CHICKS or TERRIFYING T-REX are tied for bottom place!
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

chainsaw midget

Quote from: indianasmith on December 22, 2022, 08:20:05 PM
Well, in the last year, I think CHAINSAW CHEERLEADER CHICKS or TERRIFYING T-REX are tied for bottom place!
I had to go look that first one up. 

Only one of those chicks actually has a chainsaw and neither are dressed like cheerleaders.  If the cover doesn't even care, why should anybody else. 

... and apparently it's not even a horror movie.  How do you put chainsaw in a title and not be a horror movie?

indianasmith

Quote from: chainsaw midget on January 01, 2023, 07:43:28 AM
Quote from: indianasmith on December 22, 2022, 08:20:05 PM
I had to go look that first one up. 

Only one of those chicks actually has a chainsaw and neither are dressed like cheerleaders.  If the cover doesn't even care, why should anybody else. 

... and apparently it's not even a horror movie.  How do you put chainsaw in a title and not be a horror movie?

The ONE thing you would not expect of a movie with this title is that it be . . . BORING.
And it WAS!  No blood, no chainsaw mayhem, no nudity, no witty banter - it was simply AWFUL.
You need to watch it . . .
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

chainsaw midget

Quoteit was simply AWFUL.
You need to watch it . . .

... I love this place sometimes.

indianasmith

But, all that being said, it's Oscar material compared to TERRIFYING T-REX!!!

(That's the one you REALLY need to see!)

Alex

Quote from: indianasmith on January 01, 2023, 08:29:37 PM
But, all that being said, it's Oscar material compared to TERRIFYING T-REX!!!

(That's the one you REALLY need to see!)

I tried quite a lot to find this one*, but it does not seem to be available in the UK.

*Means I looked for it on more than one occasion.
Your kisses turn princes into frogs and passion plays into monologues.

Morpheus, the unwoke.

Ugh, so many but I gotta go with ''2025 the world enslaved by a virus''.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt13788842/

Bad in every way and all for propaganda. Stupid ideas like by 2025 Christianity has been outlawed in public in Germany and the west, that the covid lockdown extended to 2025, that there is a one worled gubmint in 2025, English is the official world language by 2025, that covid was just to excuse to have ''communism all over the place''.

Bad acting, a ridiculous car chase, no budget, people in 2025 have fogtotten the pre covid world and society.

It was so bad it was like a movie made of a chick tract...
They will come back, come back again, As long as the red earth rolls. He never wasted a leaf or a tree. Do you think he would squander souls?" ― Ruyard Kipling

We all come from the goddess and to her we shall return, like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.

RCMerchant

SINGLE ROOM FURNISHED (1966) What a load. Like a diaper that hasn't been changed in days. Jayne Mansfield in a wanna be Tennesee Williams off Broadway play performed by melonheads. Jayne doesn't even show off her talents!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant